Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them?

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #32  
This thread is a perfect example of why you should always find "common advice" on a forum for answers to questions you are seeking. Common advice meaning you are hearing the same thing from multiple people and hearing a recurring theme in the question and/or advice you are seeking when coming onto a forum asking about stuff.

That must mean we are all NUTZ!

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #33  
My newspapers have to go into the recycling box intact and chronological order. Alternated right side up and upside down so that they lay flat.

An uncle of mine died a few years back. When visiting my aunt I discovered he never read his morning paper without first going downstairs to his wood shop to use an old clothes iron to take the “curls” out of it.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #35  
OMG! I only have 12 steps! Should I rebuild?
Yep, doesnt meet code. Tear it down and start over.

You did count the rises?

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #36  
I'm not as bad as others, but do tend to count stair steps.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #37  
Yep, doesnt meet code. Tear it down and start over.

You did count the rises?

12 rises. Whew, that was close! No time to rebuild, have a new tractor to play with come Spring.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #38  
12 rises. Whew, that was close! No time to rebuild, have a new tractor to play with come Spring.
That will be more fun, then you can count hours.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #39  
One I come across often in my work is people who have an aversion to odd numbers such as the volume control, 14 and 16 are good but 15 will annoy them, my own is bad spelling and grammar especially in professional correspondence.
I had a verbal altercation with a team leader over a document and stated that the reasoning was flawed, she responded in writing that it was not 'floored', after that I was!
Wonder how you would get on here with our wall switches with down being on.