Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them?

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #51  
Active, vibrant minds create rituals, brain games, and systems. I am not so lucky :sad:

I prefer "marking" my area outside the house (no neighbors only woods); but I see nothing wrong with making like "The Thinker" when passing water indoors. It saves me the effort of raising and lowering the toilet seat too.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #52  
Don't you know it, bending over is hard on my fat.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #53  
How about paper money in either your money clip or wallet all allied in order or value, ones, out first followed by 5's, 10's, 20's.Oh also all the heads on the bills facing up! I know OCD and a PTSD are a B-tch.:eek:
DevilDog

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #54  
How about paper money in either your money clip or wallet all allied in order or value, ones, out first followed by 5's, 10's, 20's.Oh also all the heads on the bills facing up! I know OCD and a PTSD are a B-tch.:eek:
DevilDog
I always assumed that everybody had to have their money blocked in faced in their wallet. Although my wife doesn't worry about it, and I do people in it stores, but I assumed that my wife was just lazy and people in stores didn't have time to deal with it. But I cannot put money in my wallet I will hold the entire line while I sit there and reorganize my money.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them?
Makes you feel all is OK with your world, don't it? :laughing:

Yes! I told the wife today that I may be weird but I'm no MossRoad! :laughing:

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #56  
Urinate sitting down because urine splashes back on your legs, the floor and the wall when you stand to piss like some sort of animal in a field

But then you have to worry about dipping down in the toilet water every time you go to the bathroom and that’s to many times to worry in a day. What if they cleaned the toilet and didn’t flush the chemicals. That’s a good way to catch a chemical burn

Brett

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #57  
My wife and I have a bourbon at 5:00 sharp every day. If I'm traveling, I carry a few baby food jars with Bourbon, nice glass included for the "clink". My wife has a thing for the light switch/ receptical screws. Me, they always look over/under tightened!

I leave my windows down in my truck while parked in the garage, clears the smoke from the cab. I park in nose first, my wife backs in. Radio, I like the base tuned down, she like it up. If I have a canned beverage, I always put a dent under the drinking spout, so I know it's mine and in the dark I don't have a dribble can.
I don't feel dressed until my shirt pocket has a pen and a mini flash light, pants have a Leatherman, 12' tape measure, folding knife, Iphone and a 6" adjustable wrench.

Other things I could care less about; messy desk, combed hair, clean car/truck or lawn

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #58  
But then you have to worry about dipping down in the toilet water every time you go to the bathroom and that’s to many times to worry in a day. What if they cleaned the toilet and didn’t flush the chemicals. That’s a good way to catch a chemical burn

Brett
🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's all I have to say about that!

Well... And that I don't have to worry at all about inadvertently checking the water temperature.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #59  
The worst part is when you have to go a quarter turn past tight to get it horizontal and crack the plastic. I remember once trying to explain to my wife -- after she admonished me for cracking the wall plate -- that it was a bum plate anyway. A half turn looser and it rattled. There was no way to get the screw horizontal without cracking it. So it needed to be replaced anyway.
There was a brand of electrical stuff out there (Pass&Seymour) that sold outlets/switches that made wiring a breeze. Their cover plates were virtually indestructible.

/ Quirky and OCD tendencies..... Anyone else have them? #60  
You could use a countersunk hex head screw or the spline type drive (no idea what they are called).