Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar?

/ Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar? #31  
   / Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar?
What's PTO HP?

28 PTO horsepower. Ixnay, Fred; Ixnay, turbo.

After the B3300SU, which I worked hard, the L3560 seems to have ample power, mostly due to 2,000 pounds additional weight, larger tires and LA805 FEL.. I have pushed over several dead trees which the B3300SU recoiled from. The HST+ transmission is very fine.

The rather complex, mechanical, bucket-level indicator is coming off. It is too exposed for my work clearing Florida jungle. I will replace it on the FEL when it is time to sell. It seems to me bucket position should be an electronic display on the instrument panel, rather than mechanical. (When I run Kubota, I assure you this change will be made.)

Diesel consumption is about 30% greater than four cylinder B3300SU but I am carrying 30% bigger loads, which compensates.

Attachments

• DSC00132.jpg
    DSC00132.jpg
    946.9 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
   / Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar? #33  
28 PTO horsepower. Ixnay, turbo. After the B3300SU, which I had to work hard, the L3560 seems to have ample power, mostly due to 2,000 pounds additional weight and larger tires. I have pushed over several dead trees which the B3300SU recoiled from. The HST+ transmission is very fine. The rather complex, mechanical, bucket-level indicator is coming off. It is too exposed for my work clearing Florida jungle. I will replace it on the FEL when it is time to sell. It seems to me bucket position should be an electronic display on the instrument panel, rather than mechanical. (When I run Kubota, I assure you this will change.) Diesel consumption is about 30% higher than four cylinder B3300SU but I am carrying 30% bigger loads, which compensates.

Wow that is complicated! What happen to a simple bent rod?!

Glad you are liking the machine. One scoop should fill the MUTS trailer!

/ Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar?
Ripped out Palmettos out with the RR today but had to load them in the bucket by hand, prior to transporting to the burn pile.

Attachments

• DSC00133.jpg
    DSC00133.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 675
  • DSC00134.jpg
    DSC00134.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 467
   / Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar? #35  
Ripped out Palmettos out with the RR today but had to load them in the bucket by hand, prior to transporting to the burn pile.

Nice! Now u need some QA pallet forks to move the piles! (0:

/ Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar? #36  

Now you need a grapple. Even if they are the grapple jaws the go on the bucket.
The you don't need to load the palmettos by hand....

/ Ratchet Rake OR Piranha Tooth Bar? #37  
Now you need a grapple. Even if they are the grapple jaws the go on the bucket.
The you don't need to load the palmettos by hand....

We sure are good at spending others money! Lol!!!