RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #22  
Ahhh...I don't have one of those but can't imagine it would last any longer.
It's pretty dang tough and it is bolted to bucket unlike the RR which is strapped. I have done a lot of digging into glacial till, banging into large rocks with well over 150hrs of hard use and the edge is still looking great. I am guessing it is hardened steel. How does one even dig with a ratchet rake. Seems it is for raking not digging. I think I would have no use for one.

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #23  
It's pretty dang tough and it is bolted to bucket unlike the RR which is strapped. I have done a lot of digging into glacial till, banging into large rocks with well over 150hrs of hard use and the edge is still looking great. I am guessing it is hardened steel. How does one even dig with a ratchet rake. Seems it is for raking not digging. I think I would have no use for one.
I think just a plain old bolt on tooth bar is a better tool

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH

I think just a plain old bolt on tooth bar is a better tool

I've had a tooth bar and it was useless. I've owned several RRs and don't believe they could be worn out except maybe in a gravel pit mounted on a dozer. I currently own both the RR and Piranha and unless I change machines they will last a lifetime. The RR is NOT for digging, it's for brush removal and finish leveling pre seeding and filtering out rocks and debris. The PIranha is for digging, plain and simple, digging but sucks for filtering out rocks and for finish leveling like the RR or maybe just seems so bad for those purposes after owning and using a RR for so many years. Oh by the way, the RR is NOT for digging.
Saw the words "trust me" and have to say I do not trust someone that says either the RR or Piranha are for light duty and believe that is a ludicrous statement and there is not trust in it.

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #25  
I've had a tooth bar and it was useless. I've owned several RRs and don't believe they could be worn out except maybe in a gravel pit mounted on a dozer. I currently own both the RR and Piranha and unless I change machines they will last a lifetime. The RR is NOT for digging, it's for brush removal and finish leveling pre seeding and filtering out rocks and debris. The PIranha is for digging, plain and simple, digging but sucks for filtering out rocks and for finish leveling like the RR or maybe just seems so bad for those purposes after owning and using a RR for so many years. Oh by the way, the RR is NOT for digging.
Saw the words "trust me" and have to say I do not trust someone that says either the RR or Piranha are for light duty and believe that is a ludicrous statement and there is not trust in it.

The RR is absolutely a light duty add on. No ifs and or buts about it. Pics are worth 1000 words. You should poke through the other thread here I posted them. Ripping up grass, small roots, small vines, loose fill, light top soil it's fine...I.E. light duty, light work.