RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #11  
John - Why didn't you just buy another Kubota so you could have one with a RR?
Or the cheaper solution (assuming you have QA) would be buy another bucket with a RR, think how many minutes you could save in swapping! :)

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #13  
Here's me ratchet raking and other stuff just this past weekend:

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #14  
No answer.

Like I said earlier and in another post where I put up some pics, I had been using it to grade my road and rip out some potholes. Maybe used 1/2 dozen times before it was basically 3/4 worn out and at that point it was scrap metal. As I said, its fine for light duty homeowner stuff...scratching into soft dirt or other loose material...but far too light duty for anything beyond that.

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #15  
Like I said earlier and in another post where I put up some pics, I had been using it to grade my road and rip out some potholes. Maybe used 1/2 dozen times before it was basically 3/4 worn out and at that point it was scrap metal. As I said, its fine for light duty homeowner stuff...scratching into soft dirt or other loose material...but far too light duty for anything beyond that.

Wow, thinking your talking about some off-brand type?????!! I can't imagine wearing out 1/2" thick steel after 6 uses. :shocked:

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #16  
Wow, thinking your talking about some off-brand type?????!! I can't imagine wearing out 1/2" thick steel after 6 uses. :shocked:
yep no way
maybe if he strapped it to a bulldozer's blade but that ratchet rake will probably outlast any compact tractor

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #17  
I posted pics here before.. 6x it was toast and it was a original RR...trust me.

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #18  
I posted pics here before.. 6x it was toast and it was a original RR...trust me.

I think that is the confusion... I thought you were talking about a PTB.

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #19  
I think that is the confusion... I thought you were talking about a PTB.

I don't know what a PTB is, but mine was a ratchet rake. I bumped another similar thread from years ago when I had mine. The pics are there. ...Like I said, it's probably a fine homeowner tool for loam, weed overgrowth, light grading etc.

/ RatchetRake or BXpanded Piranha Toothbar-BOTH #20  
I don't know what a PTB is, but mine was a ratchet rake. I bumped another similar thread from years ago when I had mine. The pics are there. ...Like I said, it's probably a fine homeowner tool for loam, weed overgrowth, light grading etc.
Piranha Tooth Bar

BXpanded Piranha Toothbar