Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #1  

ThundernMojo

Tractor
Allis Chalmers wd45
How would you guys rate the TYM made tractors? (TYM, Mahindra, Branson, RK) They seem to make them with subtle differences within each line. The new RK line offers the best warranty. I was wondering if some of you had more time around these brands to offer opinions on how these stack up.

Thanks

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #2  
I have owned my TYM built Mahindra eMax 22 for a couple of weeks, I really like it. I had a good amount of gravel to cover the floor and entrance to my pole shed, and soon need to get some topsoil for landscaping. I primarily bought it because of the FEL, I have a larger tractor for the other work around here.
I especially like it that it comes in under the 25.5 HP point at which one gets into the more complex and potentially more aggravating pollution control devices. I am hoping the manufacturers will get it worked out better as we saw in the automotive world. The early '70s cars would barely run the way they were choked down.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #3  
I owned a tym built mahindra 2310 from new in 03 until about a month ago. 1200 hours of use that included everything from tilling to stump removal and everything in between. Over 16 years the repairs I did were minor and mainly my own faults. Power steering damaged by stump, rear axle seal leak unknown cause. Comparing it to my current Mitsubishi built mahindra 1626 I think the tym was possibly more robust as far as castings and linkages etc.
Overall my tym experience was good and what led me to reinvest in another mahindra.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #4  
A lot of them have Yanmar Diesel engines and they’re top notch.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #5  
I have an RK-55 with the Yanmar turbo diesel engine. Not a single complaint. Love that machine. (and for those of you who follow my posts..LOVE my pallet forks too!). Plenty of power. Seems very well-built and solid. Many things come as standard equipment that are optional with other brands, such as the work lights, etc. The extended power train warranty is good on the RK. The only issue I've had with the tractor really was just a delivery prep issue. The FEL level-indicator bar was missing a nut on the level indicator, and would allow the bar to come loose and slide out of the tube at certain high angles. It literally cost me nothing and took 5 minutes to fix. I simply added a lock washer and nut to the bottom of the level-indicator bar. You didn't ask, but I also bought a slew ( 8 - 10) implements / attachments from RK with the tractor when I got it, to be able to fully utilize the machine. I've been completely satisfied with those as well. I just wish the pallet fork cage had a receiver tube built into it for a trailer hitch. But that's an easy enough fix. I was also very satisfied with the personal service and attention the sales guys gave me over a period of many months before I finally pulled the trigger on my purchase.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #6  
You know spec wise, fit and finish I thought they were very good, they had yanmar engines etc. My only issue and why I didnt buy one was there was no dealer within an hour.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #7  
Bransons are not made by TYM. TYM bought Branson's parent company Kukje a few years ago. The Branson line is quite different from TYM. Some TYMs now use Kukje engines. There is one 19hp SCUT that is shared between the Branson and TYM lines. The rest of the Bransons are made by Kukje not TYM.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #8  
Branson is also built heavier than the most. Comparing it side by side, the differences are really visible. It's also a simple tractor, no electronics to create problems and the emissions system can be removed, if one desire to do it, and the engine will run just fine without it.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #9  
I did consider a TYM 50 ish HP cab. Nice roomy interior. I felt like the HST and FEL wasn't as smooth as it could be (maybe just dealer needed adjusting) but overall I was impressed. In the end it was the dealer...he sold 3 different Brands and I was afraid he might get rid of a few, or be forced to (Kioti, LS, TYM).

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #10  
How would you guys rate the TYM made tractors? (TYM, Mahindra, Branson, RK) They seem to make them with subtle differences within each line. The new RK line offers the best warranty. I was wondering if some of you had more time around these brands to offer opinions on how these stack up.

Thanks
Rural king has been down this road before with previous tractor brands with bad results as in your screwed with NO warranty.IMHO I would buy elsewhere.