Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #11  
Rural king has been down this road before with previous tractor brands with bad results as in your screwed with NO warranty.IMHO I would buy elsewhere.

Stand by "coobie"!
You will soon be the subject of an horrendous RK owner bashing!

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #12  
   / Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK
Rural king has been down this road before with previous tractor brands with bad results as in your screwed with NO warranty.IMHO I would buy elsewhere.

When I stopped by an actual TYM dealer he said to bring in a quote on an RK and he would try to match it. Seems like maybe a safer way to go with consideration for the future.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #14  
When I stopped by an actual TYM dealer he said to bring in a quote on an RK and he would try to match it. Seems like maybe a safer way to go with consideration for the future.
I would tend to agree.Good luck on whatever you purchase.

/ Rate TYM made tractors. TYM, Branson, Mahindra, RK #15  
LOL.Have my big boy pants on..

LOL.

I have an RK24 (with about 130hrs on it so far since March), and I agree, the possibility of the RK tractors being dropped is definitely greater than a lot of the other brands. I factored that in when I bought my tractor, and still decided to go with them. For me (can't speak for others) it was the right combination of price, location, capabilities, etc. I'm the kind of person that will do all the work myself, so short of a catastrophic failure of something, I should be alright. I will say that I have been less than impressed with the care given during the assembly of my RK24. Wires rubbing on the frame (one rubbed through and shorted), hydraulic hoses routed too tight and rubbing on the frame (can see the braid in one that I'll need to replace). So far, the machine itself has been bulletproof. It's just some little things that I need to correct, as mentioned. Maybe other brands wouldn't have the issues, maybe they would, I can't say. All-in-all I'm happy with my purchase and would probably buy another. Saying that, I will also say that their "service" departments are pretty much a joke. I don't know that I'd feel comfortable having them actually work on the tractor.