Rear Remotes on a JD4110

/ Rear Remotes on a JD4110
Thanks Kenny,
This will be a spring project so I will have plenty of time to plan it out. I do have one question. I obviously will plumb my power beyond circuit into this new valve, but when I put my backhoe on, will I remove the PB lines and move them to the backhoe circuit or can it be plumbed so that I can just connect up to the new valve. I ask this only because on the 9-7862 I see that it has both side and top ports. Sorry ahead of time if this is a dumb question.

You can plumb it either way. It's your call...

/ Rear Remotes on a JD4110 #32  
Wouldn't it make it easier if I hard plumbed the PB to the new valve and put in QD's for the backhoe? Also if I left the PB circuit hooked to the new valve, wouldn't I still have the use of the new remotes even though the hoe was hooked up?

Wouldn't it make it easier if I hard plumbed the PB to the new valve and put in QD's for the backhoe?

Yes, it would. but you can do it either way is all I was saying. Getting it all hooked it at first will be harder-but using it will be easier.

Also if I left the PB circuit hooked to the new valve, wouldn't I still have the use of the new remotes even though the hoe was hooked up?

Yes.

Why not start a new thread? ;)

/ Rear Remotes on a JD4110 #34  
Good idea, I will.:thumbsup:

/ Rear Remotes on a JD4110 #37  
I believe that is correct. Don't forget the little plug!
what is the info you can give me on the plug.
The dealer mentioned a plug but could explain.
will one come out when the power in and out plugs are removed?
Does the plate have to be removed from the tractor to install the feed and return lines?
Is the plug in the seperation plate?
any advise, cautions or instructions will be appreciated.
Tom

/ Rear Remotes on a JD4110 #38  
I believe that is correct. Don't forget the little plug!

15H558

Pipe Plug | 1/8in.

In the JD parts diagram appears to be an orfice or flow restrictor?

BD, See below:

what is the info you can give me on the plug.
Its well documented in this thread: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/100228-adding-power-beyond-3-spool.html
The dealer mentioned a plug but could explain.
Typical. It blocks the flow from going through the plate and directs it to the OUT port. Without it you would be adding a valve in parallel and not in series.
will one come out when the power in and out plugs are removed?
No, you do not have one now, it must be installed.
Does the plate have to be removed from the tractor to install the feed and return lines?
Yes.
Is the plug in the seperation plate?
Yes.
any advise, cautions or instructions will be appreciated.
Clean, clean, clean. Lube the large o-rings with hydraulic oil and be sure they dont get pinched. Remove the R/R wheel for easy(er) access. Be sure to "complete the loop" before starting the tractor.

15H558

Pipe Plug | 1/8in.

In the JD parts diagram appears to be an orfice or flow restrictor?

From JD parts, it's #23 you need Part # PT13744 Plug:
2320 PB.gif

A search of that part number will turn up some other threads as well.