Rear Snow blower for B2620

/ Rear Snow blower for B2620 #21  
As you are looking at things with no financing options:

In my opinion and only my opinion;

It would be worth your while to wander down to Cummings and Bricker in Batavia and look at the small Pronovost snow blowers as obtaining them new is much easier and quicker than the RAD/kubota units in season or out of season.

The smaller rear mount Pronovost PUMA model units(group 1) are built as well as their bigger units and the other farm equipment they make in Quebec.

The PUMA 540 rear mounted blower will work nicely with your tractor as it has a 28 inch cutting height 54 inch cut, a 22 inch diameter 4 impeller fan, the fan housing is nine inches deep, a reduction gear box for the roller chain drive for the cross auger, open cross auger, 4 blade impeller fan, easily replaceable scraper blade, adjustable skid shoes as standard equipment

You can order either a manual rotator or a hydraulic rotator and the semi industrial chute control(Hydraulic control of chute hood) later as an additional item but you would need a pair of rear outlets- 2 set of two.
to be able to use the hydraulic chute rotator and chute control lift and lower function.

I would also buy a can or two of "fluid film" to coat the impeller drum and auger housing which will aid in snow movement and disposal eith the fan.

I would also invest in the (www.clarenceimpellerkit.com) for the 4 blade impeller to increase the snow throwing distance and speed of snow removal.

Yes I was giving a shameless plug for Cummings and Bricker, Pronovost, Fluid Film, Clarences small engines in Michigan.

I was unable to upload the snow blower file as it is too big but I will gladly forward my file to you.

Last edited:
   / Rear Snow blower for B2620 #22  
Forgot this last night-:eek:

The PUMA model is on page three of the snow blower catalog
and the specification sheet is on page seven.

You could buy a back up camera from wally mart for the rops or
fender and not worry aboout getting a stiff neck - they are pretty
reasonable in price now with the improved electronics.

Yes I like Pronovost equipment because it is very well built,
and after seeing the PXPL-50-75 at the Empire Farm Days
I was sold on the the quality.

Yes I will give a shameless plug for something that works because
I have spent enough time in the dark dealing with junk that breaks
when you least need it to.

I have two Toro snow pups-a twenty four year old one and a three year old
power curve CCR 2000; I would have had 3 of them but the 32 year old one
dug its grave and was too expensive to bother fixing as it fell a part from
useage-paddle and paddle mounting frame flew apart after 28 years- they use
sealed ball bearings with all torque delivered on the belt drive side etc.

No I do not have a financial interest in Pronovost, Toro Wheel Horse or Cummings and Bricker, WD-40, Fluid Film, Clarence Small Engine.

leon

/ Rear Snow blower for B2620 #23  
Red4now,

We had maybe a little bit more snow than you but not much. I could enjoy some more seat time.

Gyro

/ Rear Snow blower for B2620 #24  
As you are looking at things with no financing options:

In my opinion and only my opinion;

It would be worth your while to wander down to Tudor and Jones in Weedsport and look at the small Pronovost snow blowers as obtaining them new is much easier and quicker than the RAD/kubota units in season or out of season.

The smaller rear mount Pronovost PUMA model units(group 1) are built as well as their bigger units and the other farm equipment they make in Quebec.

The PUMA 540 rear mounted blower will work nicely with your tractor as it has a 28 inch cutting height 54 inch cut, a 22 inch diameter 4 impeller fan, the fan housing is nine inches deep, a reduction gear box for the roller chain drive for the cross auger, open cross auger, 4 blade impeller fan, easily replaceable scraper blade, adjustable skid shoes as standard equipment

You can order either a manual rotator or a hydraulic rotator and the semi industrial chute control(Hydraulic control of chute hood) later as an additional item but you would need a pair of rear outlets- 2 set of two.
to be able to use the hydraulic chute rotator and chute control lift and lower function.

I would also buy a can or two of "fluid film" to coat the impeller drum and auger housing which will aid in snow movement and disposal eith the fan.

I would also invest in the (www.clarenceimpellerkit.com) for the 4 blade impeller to increase the snow throwing distance and speed of snow removal.

Yes I was giving a shameless plug for Tudor and Jones, Pronovost, Fluid Film, Clarences small engines in Michigan.

I was unable to upload the snow blower file as it is too big but I will gladly forward my file to you.

Sorry- wrong dealer for Pronovost- whoops :eek:

/ Rear Snow blower for B2620
Thanks Leonz, and Gyro for all the feedback, really no need for a blower this year as I have only taken the tractor out 4-5 times to clear the drive. My driveway is only 200' and still crushed stone so the landscape rake and bucket have worked well for me this year. I will want the blower once I pave which should hopefully be this upcoming season. Thanks again!