Recommendation for 6 acre hobby farm

/ Recommendation for 6 acre hobby farm #51  
I have a small Massey on 6 acres, 4 woods and 1 acres with 7 lawn areas. 1 acre I am clearing out between the trees as it was completely overgrown with autumn olive, berry brambles and invasives.

I have the backhoe model and added a thumb to move around all the dead ash logs after I fell them or they drop on their own.
It also clears snow on 700' of shared road and two long driveways.

It is slow, but does what I need and fits between the trees and areas, which was important to me.
I have had no shop time and did need to add wheels spacers since my land is not flat (I am on a hillside).

I run a 4' flail through the woods to keep the trails clear.

Going bigger was not realistic for me, but for more open spaces a larger frame would be nice.
Cab for me would mean not fitting in my garage, which currently is the only space open for storage that is covered.

My neighbor has a Kubota CUT, it's needed more fixes, but is a great machine and has a larger frame which helps plowing snow.

So while next door to each other, and only about an acre difference, we both had different needs and bought different sizes.

If you can afford bigger, do it, but make sure to drive a few similar machines to see which "fits" you better and get an extra valve to run a grapple or other implements. Only thing I wish I had.

Good luck on the search.