Refurbishing my Z145 135

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135
The type of transfers I bought are vinyl and have a peel off backing. The sign shop applies another adhesive backing to the surface of the graphic. This type of graphic I don't believe is designed to go on with water. I am familiar with the type your talking about though. -kid

Thanks migwelder. Murph1244 wants me to put up some pictures after I got it all together. I'll pick a good sunny day and put up some fresh pictures. -kid

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135 #354  
Thanks migwelder. Murph1244 wants me to put up some pictures after I got it all together. I'll pick a good sunny day and put up some fresh pictures. -kid

Yes Kid, We need pics!!!!! You know how we are!!!

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135 #358  
Gee my name is spelled out for you and you still can't get it right....:confused2:

Looks real good thou. who is sot?

phonically spelled. :D :thumbsup: Gee I put it in writing and you still can't read it.. :laughing: It's "Ole Sal" short for Sally.

/ Refurbishing my Z145 135 #360  
Hey Kid, Our tractor are pretty much alike except yours is done. What I noticed is the seat on her, did you buy it or redo it from scratch? - and if from scratch, what did you use as a backer for the backrest and seat?

Doug