Regen delete kit

/ Regen delete kit #52  
I have a LS XG3037H I was wondering how to delete the regen system. I've had it to the dealer. He cleared the vaults on it. and of course it went back into limp mode. When I had it at the dealer, he said one of the injectors in the exhaust was working the other one was not. They reversed the wiring 2nd one come on first wouldn't. He told me it would take a new ECU unit at around 3 grand to fix it. I bought this tractor used. So, no warranty. It's a 2017 model with a little over 500 hours. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It's in limp mode now. I was also wondering if one of the code readers would clear the vaults. I've seen one advertised for just under 200 bucks.

/ Regen delete kit #53  
Sure it's the ECU & not the wire to the injector? There's another thread on here about LS deletes that might help you out. Basically involves punching out the DPF core with rebar, but may require a code reset before you do that. AS I remember, someone also gave instructions on rewiring the throttle to eliminate the ECU from the equation. As far as code readers, anything that'll do heavy diesels should read & clear, but the adapter is the issue. You'd need a bidirectional if you want to issue commands (Regen), & Launch with their Diesel module would run about 2K (1/2 the price of the scanner LS uses in their service manual).

Last edited:
   / Regen delete kit #54  
They are hard to operate with your fingers crossed the Regen holds up.

/ Regen delete kit #55  
One day the US will look like Cuba, with old cars and old equipment everywhere because it still works, people can maintain it and it doesn’t need “software updates.”
I already started. When Kubota raised their prices in January I cancelled and bought a restored 1967 Ford 3000 diesel. Then discovered I love running old tractors more than my newer ones.

Doesn't have a built in cup holder though, so the new generation wouldn't want that. LOL

/ Regen delete kit #56  

2022 no emissions powerstroke for big brother
All the big military trucks at a base near me are all deleted.
And I see ALL the new ambulances and school busses here are now gas engines.

/ Regen delete kit #57  
All you have to do is remove filter and rewire solenoid, easy!

/ Regen delete kit #58  
All the big military trucks at a base near me are all deleted.
And I see ALL the new ambulances and school busses here are now gas engines.
The ambulances with a van cutaway chassis don't have a choice. No one puts a diesel in that chassis any more. They didn't want to switch to a conventional cab, therefore a gas motor.

/ Regen delete kit #59  
The ambulances with a van cutaway chassis don't have a choice. No one puts a diesel in that chassis any more. They didn't want to switch to a conventional cab, therefore a gas motor.
Our wondrous big brother government at work. :mad: