Regenerative circuit?

/ Regenerative circuit? #11  
Eductor is typical of systems entering a different property in a dropped pressure zone. Much like a carburetor uses high velocity air through the throat wich causes a vaccum to draw gas. Chlorinator for water systems use same type of methods. Not sure how it would tye in to regen system.

/ Regenerative circuit? #12  
So I'm out playing in the snow....Using my FEL with its snow bucket on the front and the blower on the rear. The blower has a hydraulic motor on the chute that is run off the 3rd valve. Should I be using the regen feature or not? Speed of dump is not an issue (I'm not in a rush) but the weight of that bucket of snow can sometimes get up close to the capacity of the lift cylinders. (think wet packed snow and ice)

/ Regenerative circuit? #13  
AKKAMAAN

I had posted a somwhat sharp response, but really don't feel like arguing, so I retracted it.

People tell me I am wrong all of the time. It would be better not to yell, though(the all caps thing).

Chris

Last edited:
   / Regenerative circuit? #14  
I am a little confused. Does this only come into play when the lever is in the full dump position?

/ Regenerative circuit? #15  
I am a little confused. Does this only come into play when the lever is in the full dump position?

Depends on the tractor. On JD's that's the case, but Kubota puts the regen on the first part of the joystick throw so you have to push it far-right to get out of the regen zone. This is well documented in many threads about front plows locking up or chute rotators on snowblowers not rotating. Search the term "regen" for lots of reading.

/ Regenerative circuit? #16  
Depends on the tractor. On JD's that's the case, but Kubota puts the regen on the first part of the joystick throw so you have to push it far-right to get out of the regen zone.

Once again, Kubota is backwards.......

Having the regen as an option like JD does would make the system much more user friendly.

just my .......:2cents:

Roy

/ Regenerative circuit? #18  

Having the regen as an option like JD does would make the system much more user friendly.

Roy

The "operational code" on a control valve, is that the more you move the lever away from neutral, the faster motion on the actuator you expect.....

So I agree with Roy, :thumbsup: , the "quick dump" regen should kick in at the end of the lever stroke.....I just do not sound right to have to push the lever past the quick dump, to be able to feather the cylinder.....:confused2:

/ Regenerative circuit? #20  

Roy

The "operational code" on a control valve, is that the more you move the lever away from neutral, the faster motion on the actuator you expect.....

So I agree with Roy, :thumbsup: , the "quick dump" regen should kick in at the end of the lever stroke.....I just do not sound right to have to push the lever past the quick dump, to be able to feather the cylinder.....:confused2:

Oh boy, this could turn ugly fast! But that is fact the way most of the Kubota (actually Husco) valves are. It can be proven like a wrote above searching thread about plows and blowers.

They also like to put the split brake pedals on the same side of the tractor as the HST pedals...