Removing a single front tire?

/ Removing a single front tire? #1  

BillP2

Tractor
JD 5055D
Left front tire on my JD 5055D is flat. I can use the front-end loader to "raise" the front tires off the ground so I can remove the offending flat tire.

Will the front-end loader keep the front elevated while I get the tire to shop for repair, or do I need to put car jacks (I have two 3T jacks) or a tree stump or something else to keep the left side elevated?

I am concerned that the hydraulics will bleed down.

Thanks in advance.

/ Removing a single front tire? #2  
Left front tire on my JD 5055D is flat. I can use the front-end loader to "raise" the front tires off the ground so I can remove the offending flat tire.

Will the front-end loader keep the front elevated while I get the tire to shop for repair, or do I need to put car jacks (I have two 3T jacks) or a tree stump or something else to keep the left side elevated?

Thanks in advance.
I think most use hydraulics to lift for tire changes.

You can always block the axle

/ Removing a single front tire? #6  

Thanks in advance.
I raise with the loader, then block with a jackstand.

/ Removing a single front tire? #7  
I raise with the loader, then block with a jackstand.
Just bought a new front tire for 4520 and it cost more than a set 2 years ago. 10X16.5 X8 ply new price 304.32 then all state taxes fees to get rid of the old tire Local tire dealer still the best price and appreciated the loyalty. of useing him.
be careful looking on e-bay after paying for cheaper tires then a note the delivery is 30 to 45 days into the future.
ken

/ Removing a single front tire? #8  
Just bought a new front tire for 4520 and it cost more than a set 2 years ago. 10X16.5 X8 ply new price 304.32 then all state taxes fees to get rid of the old tire Local tire dealer still the best price and appreciated the loyalty. of useing him.
be careful looking on e-bay after paying for cheaper tires then a note the delivery is 30 to 45 days into the future.
ken
The last tractor tires I bought were at a local truck and heavy equipment tire dealer.

/ Removing a single front tire? #9  
Raise with loader, car jack stand under the axle by the offending wheel. Easy peasy

/ Removing a single front tire? #10  
Yes... looks like prices are up but no surprise