Replacing L6060 OEM lights with LEDs

/ Replacing L6060 OEM lights with LEDs #11  
the OEM lights on the front do have a notch in the housing that allows light to come down in the footwells of the cab model and I don't think the tiger lights have that so it was one of the reasons I hesitated to do the fronts but really how often do you need to see where your feet are in the cab.
I noticed the same thing when I swapped the front lights with the TL's. As you say, I rarely need to see the cab floor but when I do, I run with the cab dome light on.

/ Replacing L6060 OEM lights with LEDs
Thanks. The L60 series cabs all have a standard 60amp alternator, or an optional high output 90amp (?) alternator.
Mine is the standard 60amp, and I've had no issues with charging with the (4) 55w cab lights on. It does tax the alternator when I run all of the lights and the rear window defroster at the same time.

I also replaced all other incandescent bulbs with LEDs (except the corner lights that I never use) and trimmed 11 amps off the total load.
My numbers:
OEM lighting + (4) 55w cab lights = 34 amps
LED lighting + (4) 55w cab lights = 23 amps

IF 55w LEDs actually USE 55W, that would equate to about 4 amps (each). I have read that these watt numbers may indicate equivalent to incandescent watts and are generally lower in actual power consumption. I don't know if that's true, and I didn't bother trying to actually measure.
I believe LEDs are mostly marketed as "equivalent to" "X" watts incandescent; so, yes, you're likely right and they actually draw less than 55W/ea.

Thanks a bunch for the above info, it'll be useful in my search.