Replacing the GR

/ Replacing the GR #11  
It's simple,they are trying to make a sale.They are giving you a big overallowance and taking a short deal on the new tractor to try to generate some business.

/ Replacing the GR
Well I undestand that, but I don't see how they have left themselves any profit unless the BX is marked WAY up (more then I think it is anyway). I keep thinking he is going to come back to me saying that he's made a mistake and he's not signed anything so he's not bound by it...guess we'll see......

/ Replacing the GR #13  
Well I undestand that, but I don't see how they have left themselves any profit unless the BX is marked WAY up (more then I think it is anyway). I keep thinking he is going to come back to me saying that he's made a mistake and he's not signed anything so he's not bound by it...guess we'll see......

I'm sure they want to make the sale, but I wonder also if they may be feeling really motivated to get you out of a problem machine and into something much better for your needs?

I'd be all over this deal - I can understand how you must feel about them maybe having made a mistake or something...

/ Replacing the GR
Thought about that Golf...thats tends to be what my wife thinks. I am suppose to talk to the salesman again this afternoon...I will post the results of that conversation.....

/ Replacing the GR #15  
Yeah, if the offer is legit, I'd jump on it. You will figure out how to make the BX fit in the places you need, trust me.

/ Replacing the GR #16  
That sounds right, ya'll. My new 2360 mows beautifully and is easy on the lawn, comfortable (but wear noise protectors on your ears!).

/ Replacing the GR #17  
Thought about that Golf...thats tends to be what my wife thinks. I am suppose to talk to the salesman again this afternoon...I will post the results of that conversation.....

It's this evening -
What's the result?
I would have looked over the sales contract and bought it at his first offer. Even if "new" was several years old sitting on the lot.

/ Replacing the GR
Salesman called me this afternoon...said he had been on the road all day. He assured me that he was confident with his numbers, but would touch bases with the owner in the morning and give me a call back. If all is well I will go in tomorrow afternoon do the paper work and they will deliver the BX Mondy morning. Hopefully that is what will happen.......

/ Replacing the GR #19  
Perhaps it has been sitting and they are going to have to start paying for it. Generally, on a floorplan the dealer gets the tractor "free" for x months, then they have to start paying for it. If its been sitting they may want to move it out and they may also be trying to keep you with a Kubota vs switching brands...
If they put it in writing and you can afford it, go for it. The BX is much more capable than a GR.

Aaron Z

/ Replacing the GR
Talked with the salesman this AM. His offer for the 2360 a front end loader and 54" deck for 8600.00 and my GR stands. If I go for the 2370, it goes up to amost 11K and the GR. He said the that Kuybota is offering incentives to the dealers to get rid of the 2360's. The 2370's are nice, but they are not an extra 2K nice.....in my opinion. Going in today at 4 to do the paper work for the 2360. : )