Repower or Sell PT-425...?

/ Repower or Sell PT-425...? #31  
👍👍 been there, done that, too!

Glad that it is all working.

All the best,

Peter

/ Repower or Sell PT-425...? #32  
It's easy to catastrophize silly stuff when recovering from a breakdown!

/ Repower or Sell PT-425...?
Well, turns out it wasn’t so innocent. When it wouldn’t start I noticed it was pretty low on oil (which is odd since it wasn’t leaking and doesn’t smoke, but I hadn’t checked it in a while), so I topped it off, started it back up and ran great. For 10 minutes. Now it’s seized up completely. Guess I’m looking for a Kohler after all. Got a call in to Terry about the details of the swap. And need to figure out the bypass hose to tow it out of my driveway - I can’t tell from the manual where the bypass plugs are.

Not a good day.

/ Repower or Sell PT-425...? #35  
Here's a link to the post with the pictures that you PM'd me for. Hope you can see them.

/ Repower or Sell PT-425...? #36  
Well, turns out it wasn’t so innocent. When it wouldn’t start I noticed it was pretty low on oil (which is odd since it wasn’t leaking and doesn’t smoke, but I hadn’t checked it in a while), so I topped it off, started it back up and ran great. For 10 minutes. Now it’s seized up completely. Guess I’m looking for a Kohler after all. Got a call in to Terry about the details of the swap. And need to figure out the bypass hose to tow it out of my driveway - I can’t tell from the manual where the bypass plugs are.

Not a good day.
So sorry to hear this. Good luck with it.

All the best,

Peter