Rhino International tractor

/ Rhino International tractor #11  
My shipments have always arrived via UPS, in about seven days. But I live a little farther away. This a coincidence but I'm expecting a shipment Monday or Tuesday of a new injector and some gaskets. Trying to fix a slight miss when cold and stop a slow leak down of the 3 point. Hopefully your parts will show up first thing next week.

/ Rhino International tractor #12  
Well I am getting nervous, I purchased a head gasket last fall and was waiting on the intake gaskets to tear into it got a nolte from Tim saying he got them in so I tore it down Monday and found I have the wrong gasket. Sent a Email to Tim @ Farm boys no reply called him Wednesday and he said no problem he would send the correct one out. I sent back the wrong one . Usually I receive parts in a couple of days well its Saturday and no parts, also sent another Email yesterday asking about some other parts and have not got a respnse yet. Very unusual from what I am used to. Hope I am worrying for nothing.
Well, UPS just dropped my order by and everything looks good, heading out to the garage to start working on the injector swap, Anyway did your parts show up and I'm also interested to know who manufactured the engine in your Rhino ?

/ Rhino International tractor
Still no parts or Email I am not sure who manufactured my motor. May have to find out and see if I can get a gasket somewhere else.

/ Rhino International tractor #14  
I looked around on the net a little and found a listing for a Jiangsu or Jianghai TY 395 engine used in Rhino 404 ? Sounds like the same engine Greg G has a head gasket for? Is this one of those engines built off of the same blueprints by more than one manufacturer
You could try getting a hold of Farm boys again. Maybe someone else can shed some light on the engine manufacturer???

thanks I will look it over tomorrow and see if the tag says anything.

/ Rhino International tractor #16  
   / Rhino International tractor #17  
My 395T was made by a different Chinese engine manufacturer than is the TY395, but both are essentially based upon the Perkins design. That's why my head gasket might cross over. Photos and measurements provided upon request.

//greg//

Greg thanks if you could send me a picture and dimensions that would be awesome. My email address is dclynch@charter.net

/ Rhino International tractor #19  
It's in a big assortment of Chinese tractor parts out in the storage building. Might have to dig a little, but I can likely get to it first thing in the morning.

//greg//

Greg thanks for all of your efforts. My gasket was delivered today. Again Thanks. It is a good feeling knowing that you may have parts for my tractor.