Rhino International tractor

/ Rhino International tractor #21  
Glad your gasket showed up, thought you might get a kick out of this Rhino flyer from around 1993 rhino flyer  001.jpgrhino flyer  002.jpgrhino flyer 003.jpg

/ Rhino International tractor #22  
We can help you with your parts if you ever need any.

Ben
Circle G Tractor Sales, Inc.
662-252-5272

/ Rhino International tractor #23  
Hi, just purchased a used 344, need a operators manual, can you direct me to one??
Thanks Art House

/ Rhino International tractor #24  
Last edited:
   / Rhino International tractor #25  
thank you for the info, I shall file your co name for future use. sure could use that manual.

/ Rhino International tractor #26  
thank you for the info, I shall file your co name for future use. sure could use that manual.

Can't say for sure if they will have manuals for the 344, but they had the Engine Parts & Operation 50 pages, Tractor Operation 55 pages, and Tractor Atlas- (250 pages) sold as a set For my 554 and the manuals have been very helpful

/ Rhino International tractor #27  
just got manuals for my 324 from farm boys.

/ Rhino International tractor #28  
I had the opposite experience with farm boys parts. they sent me the wrong part, and when I asked if I could return it for the right part, they refused. and when I made an issue of the whole thing, they told me they would not sell me anything! Be really careful when you deal with them.

/ Rhino International tractor #29  
I had the opposite experience with farm boys parts. they sent me the wrong part, and when I asked if I could return it for the right part, they refused. and when I made an issue of the whole thing, they told me they would not sell me anything! Be really careful when you deal with them.

What was the part?? and do you own a Rhino tractor?? They have been honest and fair to me. With a total of 2 posts in 9 years I have to wonder

/ Rhino International tractor #30  
I have received wrong parts, and been treated fairly by them. sorry for your bad experience. The parts from Rhino are kind of messed up in the manuals anyway. But they have always worked it out for me.