RhinoHide Sunshade experience, anyone?

/ RhinoHide Sunshade experience, anyone? #31  
Hey JT, thank you for your service!!:thumbsup:

/ RhinoHide Sunshade experience, anyone?
Update: My top got ripped and eventually blew away. I have been in the woods working a lot lately so wasn't a big deal. Last week I knocked my pvc frame off, picked it up and laid it across my hood/fel arms till I got out of the woods and back home. Top frame is laying by drive way in a couple of sections. I'll find some more material, apply i to the frame, reassemble frame and put it back on. Nothing broke other than a zip tie or two which is OK. I have a hard fiberglas top on my F mower and I keep moving the top when I trade soooo the front edge is broken all across the front but it keeps on working, just knocks off anothe rpiece of the front edge when I hit a tree limb. Bought a ZD1211 which came with a new metal top soooo I guess I'll find out how long it goes before bending the front edge. I don't have side vidion, just straight ahead so I have some issues with low hanging limbs. I'll cut a few more off in the yard and eventually have all the low ones cut and save my front edge of my covers.:laughing: