Rim Guard --> Beet Juice

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice #11  
I also used Chappell Tractor in Milford, NH. Its about 50 miles closer to you than their Brentwood operation.

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice #12  
D'oh, Milford would be closer. Ted works out of the Brentwood location. He's been super helpful to me. I'm sure he can set up the work for the Milford location. Can't remember the name of the guy in Milford.

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice #13  
The person I dealt with in Milford was Dave Gage. He is a salesman.

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice #14  
Does Rim Guard have a web site? I would have sworn I saw Rim Guard listed on one of the local JD dealer's web page but I forgot who and for the life of me I can't find any references to it now.

Tim

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice
Called about 10 dealers in NY, NH and CT. The closest one is Keates Equipment in Keene NH. So I'll driving 3.5 hours one way to get my Rim Guard. I cleaned and degreased (2) 55 gallon drums. My tire 14.9-26 holds about 47 gallons at 75% fill. Rim Guard is going to cost me $2.50 per gallon a little more than I had thought, but when most other dealers are 5 to 7 hours away, one way. I can be price shopping.

Talked with Glen on the phone and had a good conversation. Very knowledgable guy. He kind of reminds me of Rick from R&B manufacturing. Anyways if you have questions give him a call he is more than happy to answer questions. For those of you (like me) where Rim Guard is not readily available be patient it will in time. Glen told me he is adding something like 6 new dealers a week in the USA.

If you are buying a new tractor, plan to load your tires, or had a flat with cal. chl. switch over. Cal chl. is bad stuff, I hate it.

I'm going to advertise that I have 'freindly' loaded tires for doing tractor work. Some people won't care but the ones that do will surely appreciate it.

Left at 10 am this morning and got back at 6 pm with 110 gallons of Rim Guard. Round trip was 360 miles including a trip down main street /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif, took a wrong turn, was watching my GPS /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Also walking around looking at all the nice new tractors at Keates

Keene NH is a nice town/city. Never been there before. I really liked "main street" a lot, I will go back to visit.

Keates Equipment is a really nice place. BIG, bigger than anything around where I'm from /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. Mike in service is very freindly and knowledgeable. Had a talk with the owner John. Nice guy too. They had a New Holland TV-140 bidirectional tractor, that is a neat tractor.

So tomorrow we'll see if my little drill pump can get the Rim Guard in to the tire.

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice #17  
Yeah John also had a GMC truck dealership that he ran out of the same building, but a couple of years ago he got an offer he could not refuse for the GMC truck dealership so he sold it. So know he has that huge building just for New Holland and whatever other brands he has decided to sell, Century, Zetor, etc.

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice #18  
<font color="blue">...we'll see if my little drill pump can get the Rim Guard in to the tire... </font>

Hi Derek,

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the results... I really hope it works out for ya... but...

The viscosity of that beet juice has to be such (especially with those fiber strands)... that will be very, very, very s-l-o-w going with that tiny drill pump... if it will work at all... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Rim Guard --> Beet Juice #19  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( whatever other brands he has decided to sell, Century, Zetor, etc. )</font>

Speaking of which.... What did you ever decide about carrying Branson/Century?

Mark

The last time I used a drill pump was to transfer over 100 gallons of unfiltered used oil for our waste oil furnace. The drill pump did end up craping out but for the price... what can you expcet.

I'm expecting it to very slow. As long as I can get the stuff in to the tire. Time will tell /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif