RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #91  
Re: I am at the end of my road.

Transit, just wondering how the "treatment" was going?

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #92  

Transit,
Sorry I never got to know you on here, but I will pray for you, it does make me feel better. You are facing this with a lot of courage and strength, this makes me think that sometime while you were in school you made a decision to ask Jesus into your life. Just so you know it is not all about smoke and mirrors, olive oil or mumbo jumbo. It all comes down to your personal relationship with Jesus.

Blessings

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #93  

Well said and very true.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #95  

Transit,
My Kudos to you for looking this disease square in the face.

I work in Cancer Care as a service engineer on the radiation therapy machines I am in cancer centers all over and I can say this... cancer patients are the bravest and toughest bunch I have ever seen. My best wishes to you as you fight this disease.

Larry

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #96  

I can't think of anything that would warm the soul any more than hearing the good wishes, and well wishes of many friends---who still have a sense of caring for others in a very jaded and un-caring world. All the best to you Transit Pray to God every day, try to keep your hope strong, and re-assure those closest to you that you intend to walk away from this and be at their side a long time yet.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #97  

I sure hope transits road hasn't ended yet. His profile shows he hasn't been on for a couple of weeks.:(

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #98  

I sure hope transits road hasn't ended yet. His profile shows he hasn't been on for a couple of weeks.:(

Yea, I know what you mean..but in any case, talking to us can't be the most important thing going on with him, so let's just think good thoughts of him and hope I guess. It's all we can do unless he comes on and tells us something we can do to help.

Remember that time about the busted refrigerator and the ruined food. I don't remember what I did during that period. Had I chosen the right thing to do, I'd remember what I did. You know what I mean?

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #99  

Yea, I know what you mean..but in any case, talking to us can't be the most important thing going on with him, so let's just think good thoughts of him and hope I guess. It's all we can do unless he comes on and tells us something we can do to help.

Remember that time about the busted refrigerator and the ruined food. I don't remember what I did during that period. Had I chosen the right thing to do, I'd remember what I did. You know what I mean?

Yes I do, and I do understand about him having more important things to do. I hope everything is going good.

When someone on here is sick, its like a memeber of your family once you get to read some of the threads they have put in.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #100  
jagyzf said:
Yes I do, and I do understand about him having more important things to do. I hope everything is going good.

When someone on here is sick, its like a memeber of your family once you get to read some of the threads they have put in.

I hear you. I remember when Kenstrac passed away. Remember following his posts, but when they posted his passing, and I read his aubit, it hut closer to home.

Hoping Transit is still with us, enjoying life with his family.