Road is in - Thumbs up to the little BX25

/ Road is in - Thumbs up to the little BX25 #21  
Great job, beautiful property.

/ Road is in - Thumbs up to the little BX25 #22  
Branch,

I have a box scraper but it does not cast the dirt off to the side. I want a swing and tilt BB but it is out of economic sight just now. The more I contemplate this I think that is ths answer, just need to bite the bullet I guess. As soon as I can I will start and see how the BS works first. If I plan it right I should not have to dig deep into banks, just zig and zag up the gulleys.

Ron

/ Road is in - Thumbs up to the little BX25 #23  
Careful on the slopes. My Dad just turned over my BX24 on not much of a slope. He was wearing his seatbelt and the rollbar was up. Or...he'd be dead now.

SO GLAD Dad is A-Ok, he looks shaken to the core.
I "righted" your pics for a better looksie.
It is so easy to see how it happened. FEL up and traversing
a steep grade at a right angle. Look hard you can
see the angle he was on, WAY steeper than the flat below it.

Ballast low, keep the FEL low and buy or build a cage. I am building one as we speak.

CLICK HERE

Kubota1.jpg

Kubota2.jpg

/ Road is in - Thumbs up to the little BX25 #24  
So happy not serious injury. I have come close w/my BX25 but you do have to be aware of the limitations. That FEL can really get you in trouble even on a slight slope if you turn too sharp or too fast. SAFETY FIRST everyone. I avoid alcohol and distractions when working the tractor.

Ron

/ Road is in - Thumbs up to the little BX25 #25  
So happy not serious injury. I have come close w/my BX25 but you do have to be aware of the limitations. That FEL can really get you in trouble even on a slight slope if you turn too sharp or too fast. SAFETY FIRST everyone. I avoid alcohol and distractions when working the tractor.

Ron