Rock Bucket Questions

/ Rock Bucket Questions #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Seon,
Now that is a serious rock problem, enough to make me get up and run in the opposite direction. You have your work cut out for you.
Farwell )</font>

LOL. Fortunately, I've back filled the area around the house so that we could plant. But the rest of the property is nothing but rocks. It's a losing battle /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

/ Rock Bucket Questions #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Seon,
Now that is a serious rock problem, enough to make me get up and run in the opposite direction. You have your work cut out for you.
Farwell )</font>

LOL. Fortunately, I've back filled the area around the house so that we could plant. But the rest of the property is nothing but rocks. It's a losing battle /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

/ Rock Bucket Questions #13  
I bought one with the tractor 2.5 years ago. You don't need one the same width as a dirt bucket as the grapple will clamp on a piece of whatever needs moving. I have a snow bucket @ 8', dirt bucket @ 7', rock bucket @ 6.6'

Recommend getting one with the stiffening cross bar out near the finger tips as the bucket is used as a pry bar at times & unsupported long fingers will get bent & mangled in short order.

Independent grapples reduces the chances of bending & warping across the width of the bucket as a lot of things will be caught on a side.

For larger boulders I use a bale fork on the 3pt.

Attachments

• 899782-zetor light front rock (480 x 360).jpg
    899782-zetor light front rock (480 x 360).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 272
   / Rock Bucket Questions #14  
I bought one with the tractor 2.5 years ago. You don't need one the same width as a dirt bucket as the grapple will clamp on a piece of whatever needs moving. I have a snow bucket @ 8', dirt bucket @ 7', rock bucket @ 6.6'

Recommend getting one with the stiffening cross bar out near the finger tips as the bucket is used as a pry bar at times & unsupported long fingers will get bent & mangled in short order.

Independent grapples reduces the chances of bending & warping across the width of the bucket as a lot of things will be caught on a side.

For larger boulders I use a bale fork on the 3pt.

/ Rock Bucket Questions
I am wondering how the Equipmentland rock bucket would compare to this one Unlimited Fabrication Rock Bucket & Grapple.

The price here seems a little better, especially if I add the grapple, plus it needs no adaptor for my 110 TLB. Of course, quality is hard to tell from a picture.

/ Rock Bucket Questions
I am wondering how the Equipmentland rock bucket would compare to this one Unlimited Fabrication Rock Bucket & Grapple.

The price here seems a little better, especially if I add the grapple, plus it needs no adaptor for my 110 TLB. Of course, quality is hard to tell from a picture.

/ Rock Bucket Questions #17  
I've been thinking about a Rock Bucket also. It appears as though the entire Rock population in Southern Oregon breeds at my place and migrates onward. The Unlimited Fabrication Bucket price looks good to me. Maybe we can get a deal on shipping 2.

Give me a call or mail me.

/ Rock Bucket Questions #18  
I've been thinking about a Rock Bucket also. It appears as though the entire Rock population in Southern Oregon breeds at my place and migrates onward. The Unlimited Fabrication Bucket price looks good to me. Maybe we can get a deal on shipping 2.

Give me a call or mail me.

/ Rock Bucket Questions #19  
Seon, I have raked and raked and box blade and even harley raked over and over and can't even get close to getting rid of some of the rocks. Last night I was tilling again to get some more back up to the surface and boy was I mad at how many there still were /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif But after seeing your rock problem, I will bow my head and go home and apoligize to each and every rock still in the yard /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Rock Bucket Questions #20  
Seon, I have raked and raked and box blade and even harley raked over and over and can't even get close to getting rid of some of the rocks. Last night I was tilling again to get some more back up to the surface and boy was I mad at how many there still were /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif But after seeing your rock problem, I will bow my head and go home and apoligize to each and every rock still in the yard /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif