Mowing Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #21  
zombie thread. :)

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #22  
Fixed it:

zombie thread zombieSmiley.gif

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #23  
   / Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #24  
I wonder if the sidelink needed adjusted?

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #25  
If you are going around a field, reverse direction of travel and see if that helps? Ken Sweet

One of my rotary cutters has a shield on the rear to prevent flying debris. This makes the grass cuttings pile up on my left side. I have to go around the field in the direction that puts the row of cuttings on the side where the grass has been cut. If I travel in the direction that puts the cuttings closer to the uncut grass then the cut does not look as good. The rotary cutter that discharges out the rear has no such issue. The blades are designed to vacuum the grass up so that it is standing tall when the blade contacts. If something is pressing or holding the grass down then you will get striping. Mowing with the cutter close to the ground in tall grass gives me results I am not pleased with. In a few hours the grass that could not be vacuumed up high enough to be cut stands back up giving you a poor quality cut.

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #26  
Soundguy, I am going to guess he had a blade on upside down, and was too embarrassed to come back and admit it!

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #27  
Soundguy, I am going to guess he had a blade on upside down, and was too embarrassed to come back and admit it!
This would cause no effect.

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #28  

Been there done that. Put the middle blade of a three bladed mower on wrong. It was an awful looking cut! :)

/ Rotary cutter leaving half cut grass on the left side of the cutter #29  
i wouldn't mind hearing whatver the problem turned out being though. :)