Rotary cutter size question for a CK20s HST

/ Rotary cutter size question for a CK20s HST #21  
Where is a good place to pick up a 54 "rotary cutter .. Not having much luck locating one .

Just go with a 60". Bobcat had 3 rotary cutters for their Kioti equivalent line up, a 5' for the CT122/CK20, 5' or 6' for the CT2xx/CK27-35, and 6' or 7' for the 335 & 4xx/DK models. Some of the concern about too wide cutter is the weight, tail wagging the dog problem, but the Kioti is heavy enough to handle a medium duty cutter in appropriate width with no problem.

/ Rotary cutter size question for a CK20s HST #22  
Anyone know what size rotary cutter is best for the Ck 20s HST 4or5 foot ~one dealer said a 5 foot would work another said stay at 4feet .I am confused planing on getting a new CKS 20 HST and cutter this week ... :confused2:Thanks Jeff
Pooter, I have used both a 4' and 5' foot cutter. I borrowed a 5' for cutting an open field with just tall grass. I bought a heavy duty 4' foot cutter with a 60 hp gear box for the ruff stuff. I am of the opinion, if I can run it over, I can mow it. LOL. One note, I am running the manual transmission which gives me 2 more HP to the PTO. I don't know if that will make a big difference, but it might. One more thing. Make sure it has a true stump jumper.

/ Rotary cutter size question for a CK20s HST #23  
I had the older version of your tractor in gear drive I ran a 5 footer and a four footer on it. It handled the five footer however it was a bit much for it and it was very heavy on the three point. I kept running into things on the side of it when I was mowing up close to stuff. Sold it and bought a four footer and was much happier.