RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #12  
I don't know as I will leave it for them. I am heading for Canada tomorrow. I like the look of the Soucy tracks. First I got to see what the import regs are.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks
Deerlope said:
I don't know as I will leave it for them. I am heading for Canada tomorrow. I like the look of the Soucy tracks. First I got to see what the import regs are.
If you do get them let us know how they work out. I am curious as to how the Soucy Tracks will hold up with no suspension like on the Mattracks.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #14  
When I looked at their whole web site I was impressed at how many different types of equipment that they make tracks for. They must know what they are doing to stay in business.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #15  
I had a short phnoe conversation with a sales rep from Soucy track today. The person that I chatted with is coming to Watertown, NYwith an RTV 1100 to give some demos. He said that if time permitted he would try to get together with me so I could demo first hand. He also told me that Soucy would not be the provider of tracks for the new Kubota tractor next year.Kubota will build them theirself. So me thinks that very soon we will be able to get tracks from Kubota for the RTV and others.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks
art said:
The hand throttle from what I've heard is a must with the tracks.
The RTV 1100 comes standard with a hand throttle

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #17  
culater said:
The RTV 1100 comes standard with a hand throttle

the only use i have found for the hand throttle on my rtv1100 is to raise engine rpms while using dump bed. is it supposed to regulate ground speed like the hand throttle on a tractor?

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #18  
The hand throttle is really used for high altitude situations where the standard HST pedal is not reving the engine high enough to get the power it needs.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #19  
Could the hand throttle set also be used for the attachments that can go onto the back hydraulics , to keep the pressure up on the fluids ? Something like wood-splitters, jack-hammers, hydraulic shredders,etc .....

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #20  
TWO GUNS said:
Could the hand throttle set also be used for the attachments that can go onto the back hydraulics , to keep the pressure up on the fluids ? Something like wood-splitters, jack-hammers, hydraulic shredders,etc .....

Yea. Its real use was for the utility circuit, then guys discovered it was useful in other situations.