RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #31  
culater said:
I did take a look at the website please tell me how they are "ways beyond the Mattracks"[/QUOTE

Ok so you got them on yours and in a pic I didn't see any load in the bed on the RTV. I only seen it on snow. I can do more repairs to steel that alu, if need be. I don't see Mattracks making tracks for Armor personnel carriers or any othe large equipment. I doubt that I would buy Mattracks only because I do not like high pressure sales tatics.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks
Deerlope said:
culater said:
I did take a look at the website please tell me how they are "ways beyond the Mattracks"[/QUOTE

Ok so you got them on yours and in a pic I didn't see any load in the bed on the RTV. I only seen it on snow. I can do more repairs to steel that alu, if need be. I don't see Mattracks making tracks for Armor personnel carriers or any othe large equipment. I doubt that I would buy Mattracks only because I do not like high pressure sales tatics.
If you want to get a over weight track system that has no suspension and think that because they use them on armored personnel carriers is why you should get them then I wish you well. I will stick with the American made Mattracks

Last edited:
   / RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #33  
We could debate this forever but the only real test would be a side by side comparison on like vehicles. We had a Mattrack dealer here a few ago and he had a pickup that he took each year to the fair and no one could out pull that truck with a truck that had tires on it. I need tracks that can take a beating and keep on trucking.

I have been getting a few calls asking if the Mattracks will fit other UTV's. The Mattracks will fit any UTV and ATV. All you will need is the adapter brackets to fit your particular application.Please pm or call if you would like a quote for your vehicle. I have a Suzuki Samurai that will take the same M3 Matttracks that I have on our Kubota. I will post some pictures after they are installed.
Thanks
Len
860-824-5959

Hooked up to the drag today and tried the 1100 out on a big area of sand. In low range this thing can pull! even with all the resistance from the sand. With snow it will be a piece of cake grooming with this setup.

Attachments

• Picture 971.jpg
    Picture 971.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3,935
  • Picture 972.jpg
    Picture 972.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2,933
   / RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #36  
Is the groomer that you're pulling a commerical unit?

FatTire said:
Is the groomer that you're pulling a commerical unit?
It was made in Gray, Maine by Valley Engineering. I don't know if they are still making them. It is a perfect fit for the Kubota.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #38  
Here are a few pics as promised. Give me a call if you would like to demo it. I am a dealer for Mattracks and would be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Ground clearance from bottom of running board is 20 inches. We are located in Connecticut
Thanks
Len
860-824-5959

Len,
I work for a 7000 acre Nature preserve in Ulster county NY. We do snow removal and we want to do some snow grooming for cross country sking. We have Kawasaki MULE and i was thinking about putting MATTRACKS on it. Do you think it would work. Pulling a grooming attachment maybe to much for the MULE. Do u know of any one who grooms with a RTV and Tracks? I've seen people use a atv and tracks in NH at Jackson ski area. Can you demo your vehicle for us this winter? Check out our website mohonkpreserve.com
Justin

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #39  
Len,
I work for a 7000 acre Nature preserve in Ulster county NY. We do snow removal and we want to do some snow grooming for cross country sking. We have Kawasaki MULE and i was thinking about putting MATTRACKS on it. Do you think it would work. Pulling a grooming attachment maybe to much for the MULE. Do u know of any one who grooms with a RTV and Tracks? I've seen people use a atv and tracks in NH at Jackson ski area. Can you demo your vehicle for us this winter? Check out our website mohonkpreserve.com
Justin

I don't remember what thread I was on, but I talked to a guy that used a rtv900 with tracks for his snowmobile club and they switched to a snowcat or something. I think he didn't like the slow speed of the rtv, reduced further by the tracks, which might make sense if you have miles of trails to groom. It pulled no problem, I'm sure it would work but look at how your using it and build the right tool for the job.