Rust!

/ Rust! #22  

Yah gots me there cause the tight wad that I am, still using the original spray bottle from over ten years ago......:D

will have to see what a gallon will go for next spring.......thinking of turning cutter on its side and brushing a coat on its under belly.......then use some farm implement red on it.......

/ Rust! #23  
Yah gots me there cause the tight wad that I am, still using the original spray bottle from over ten years ago......:D

will have to see what a gallon will go for next spring.......thinking of turning cutter on its side and brushing a coat on its under belly.......then use some farm implement red on it.......

In our neck of the woods, the sand blowing around under the cutter deck will take paint right off!

/ Rust! #24  
In our neck of the woods, the sand blowing around under the cutter deck will take paint right off!

Oh....Sooooooo...true..........cut 8 acres last year for this elderly veteran..........ALL sand and gopher holes.........:shocked:

Cutter looked like it was stainless steel when I lifted cutter to inspect.......wow.......yeah.....