SB 52 snowblower

/ SB 52 snowblower #1  

TopgunRay

Tractor
SC2400 Yanmar
I have a SB 52 snowblower mounted on my SC 2400 tractor and just started having an issue with the chute not rotating left or right like it should. Does anyone know how to adjust this?

/ SB 52 snowblower #2  
I have a SB 52 snowblower mounted on my SC 2400 tractor and just started having an issue with the chute not rotating left or right like it should. Does anyone know how to adjust this?
This section is the Yanmar vintage area. Please ask your question in the Yanmar NEW section here,

/ SB 52 snowblower #3  
Never heard of a Yanmar SB 52. Much less the Yr. Make or Model. In the South now but Org. from up N.. I'm checking on it now to see what I can find. Threads of snow blowers have came up on here quite a few times over the Yrs.. Not like they haven't been around a few centurys.
Well that took a secound or two!

/ SB 52 snowblower #4  
I have an old Almand SB52 3 point snow blower which is now woods. It has a cable wrapped around the base or the chute for the chute rotation. I would look for some similar mechanical connection that has failed or is slipping.

/ SB 52 snowblower #5  
I have an old Almand SB52 3 point snow blower which is now woods. It has a cable wrapped around the base or the chute for the chute rotation. I would look for some similar mechanical connection that has failed or is slipping.
Howdy neighbor!