SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts??

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #21  
I have only 2.5 acres and I have a CUT. I don't mow with it, but I sure can do (and have) just about anything I would ever need done. SCUTs aren't really much larger than GTs. Go for it.

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #22  
OP -
Look at it also as preventive insurance, figure up the cost of strained back or hernia because you lifted something you probably shouldn't have but needed to move.
Sure I could have moved that log on my own
log2.jpg.

We could have moved that freezer across the lawn with a handtruck and putting down plywood
freezer-load8x6b.JPG.

And digging 20 post holes by hand isn't THAT difficult
8x6SAM_0846.jpg.

But a tractor sure makes it less stressful.

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts??
OP -
Look at it also as preventive insurance, figure up the cost of strained back or hernia because you lifted something you probably shouldn't have but needed to move.
Sure I could have moved that log on my own
View attachment 417081.

We could have moved that freezer across the lawn with a handtruck and putting down plywood
View attachment 417083.

And digging 20 post holes by hand isn't THAT difficult
View attachment 417085.

But a tractor sure makes it less stressful.
:thumbsup:

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #25  
Yup. Go for it. I had three quarters of an acre, and I bought a Kubota BX 25. Never regretted it. Used it for all kinds of landscape work, snow Blowing in the winter, and they even used it to dig out the area for my garage and for my shed. It is amazing the number of uses you will find for it, such as, for example, carrying my new fridge up to the deck when my old one kicked the bucket.

image-2317484171.jpg

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #26  
While we're on the fridge topic, Anyone ever tried getting an old fridge out of the basement when it wouldn't fit up the stairs? It had to go out the hatchway, and pushing wasn't cutting it. Chain behind the Kioti did though:thumbsup:

I have now have a barn full of power tools and a couple of tractors, all of which I have used many times. Could I do without, sure, but it would take more time, labor, and be a heck of a lot less fun.

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #27  
While we're on the fridge topic, Anyone ever tried getting an old fridge out of the basement when it wouldn't fit up the stairs? It had to go out the hatchway, and pushing wasn't cutting it. Chain behind the Kioti did though:thumbsup:

I have now have a barn full of power tools and a couple of tractors, all of which I have used many times. Could I do without, sure, but it would take more time, labor, and be a heck of a lot less fun.

I enjoy tractors and tools, would not want to be without them. I could turn a Stieger around on a residential lot so I don't think the OP would have issues with a sub cut.

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #28  

I used the FEL and forks on my tractor to lift a 250lb large armoire up the the second floor porch from the lawn after we found it was too big to go up the stairs. Good luck to whoever needs to get it back down again!:confused:

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #29  
Not nuts... a no brainer if you will do anything besides mowing an already landscaped property. Best tool I ever bought for my 1.5 acres.

/ SCUT for a 3/4 acre lot , am I nuts?? #30  
Well, you might be a little nuts. But if so, you're in good company. Just look at all us fine fellows telling you to - GO FOR IT!!

:D