Seized motor AC wd-45

/ Seized motor AC wd-45 #21  
atf plus a solvent is a good unsticker. I unstuck some valves in my ford 4000 after they stuck and mad artwork out of some pus rods.

in my case.. atf and some acetone.. plus a lil diesel...

/ Seized motor AC wd-45
Soundguy said:
atf plus a solvent is a good unsticker. I unstuck some valves in my ford 4000 after they stuck and mad artwork out of some pus rods.

in my case.. atf and some acetone.. plus a lil diesel...

I am kinda hoping to have something to test the ATF and acetone on. Have been hearing a lot of good things about it. Not that I'm complaining the pb+kroil made it unseize so fast I didn't get to try.

I'm ready for Saturday. Would love to try to start the wd45 that was locked. (aim high right) painted carb for it tonight.
The cub hood/tank is in my driveway stinking to high heaven. No time to clean tank this week yet. Maybe tomorrow night I can start. Really dreading this tank.

/ Seized motor AC wd-45 #23  
I am kinda hoping to have something to test the ATF and acetone on. Have been hearing a lot of good things about it. Not that I'm complaining the pb+kroil made it unseize so fast I didn't get to try.

I'm ready for Saturday. Would love to try to start the wd45 that was locked. (aim high right) painted carb for it tonight.
The cub hood/tank is in my driveway stinking to high heaven. No time to clean tank this week yet. Maybe tomorrow night I can start. Really dreading this tank.

The ATF and acetone works great.....used it last week removing bolts from a 1954 crawler we're working on. Used ATF and Turpentine (ran out of acetone) today on a 6ft hinge that hadn't moved for years. Worked great.....give it a try. Good luck!:thumbsup:

/ Seized motor AC wd-45 #24  
can't wait to see more of the wd.

I'd like to get on e one day... that and a crawler.. and.. :)

/ Seized motor AC wd-45
Put oil filter on wd45 filled with oil and mmo(wanted to try it) Put carb on and hooked it up. Cleaned fuel bowl and screen then flushed line. Tossed battery in and finally got to crank it over. Let if puke ATF out of cylinders, tossed plugs in, turned on key, rolled over, and no spark. Picked up new 6v coil, points, and condenser on the way home.
Last night I plugged cub tank and dumped a gal of laq thinner in it. Looked at it when I got home and it's coming along.

Starting to get impatient may return this afternoon. :D

/ Seized motor AC wd-45 #26  
fun bringing them back ain't it!

keep the updates coming.

/ Seized motor AC wd-45
Forgot to add pulled hood and valve cover again. Everything looking good and oiling well.

/ Seized motor AC wd-45
Soundguy said:
fun bringing them back ain't it!

keep the updates coming.

It's fun, but I need to hear something run!

/ Seized motor AC wd-45 #29  
even better when the top end is immediatly happy!

/ Seized motor AC wd-45
My chief mechanic making sure I did it right haha. I like all the AC parts that were on it.

Attachments

• image-3502236651.jpg
    image-3502236651.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1145931756.jpg
    image-1145931756.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 108