Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ?

/ Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ? #21  
Bercomac blower cost around $ 8,500.00 new. I paid $ 3,000.00. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
attaboy!

/ Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ? #22  
How does that sort of thing work on an ATV without lift capability? Does it just wheel along? If so, I'd imagine the maxx should be fine... as long as you don't expect to have to pick it up. From what I can see, it extends out a bit. If it's really 500#, it may be too much to lift, but if an ATV doesn't need to lift it hopefully you don't either.
the lift rating is at the pins and at full lift, it is much more up to 4ft

/ Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ? #23  
Hi, I have a Mahindra emax 20 hst. I recently bought a Bercomac 48 inch / Honda 20 hp snow blower that I’m thinking of putting on my fel. I couldn’t pass up the deal. The person I bought it from only used it once and lost his contact, it only has 4.5 hours on it, it is literally like new. I put a quick attach plate on it, so my question is, do you think the emax 20 is capable of handling it ?
The weight comes it at about 500 lbs give or take a few lbs. this model Bercomac blower cost around $ 8,500.00 new. I paid $ 3,000.00. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
my neighbour a few doors down runs the same blower on the front of his Honda foreman 500 ATV. it uses a wheel kit. no lift only push.

So can it be done on your tractor? yes for sure if you have the wheel kit and if lift/balast is a problem wheel kit can be added after.

Like you I would have snapped it up at that price without a second thought.