Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ?

/ Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ?
   / Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ? #14  
I believe it will definitely throw the snow, I’m just worried about the weight. Your tractor seems much bigger than my emax 20. Well, I’m gonna give it a shot. Thanks
My concern with the weight is that while you may have a 680# capacity, that's at the pins and that blower sticks way out front; if it weighs 500# at that location I think you'll be over cap. Still at the price it's definitely worth a try.

My concern with the weight is that while you may have a 680# capacity, that's at the pins and that blower sticks way out front; if it weighs 500# at that location I think you'll be over cap. Still at the price it's definitely worth a try.
Yes, that’s why I couldn’t pass it up. I’m definitely going to give it a shot, I’m almost there I have the quick attach plate on, and I just picked up two more jd 42 lbs weights to go on my back blade. I think I’m a little over 600 lbs for ballast.

Yes, that’s why I couldn’t pass it up. I’m definitely going to give it a shot, I’m almost there I have the quick attach plate on, and I just picked up two more jd 42 lbs weights to go on my back blade. I think I’m a little over 600 lbs for ballast. Don’t forget, I don’t have to lift it very high just enough to get it off the ground. Time will tell. Just hope I don’t break anything.

/ Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ? #17  
I seen one FS on our local Facebook page. I tried to post it but can't locate it again.

I seen one FS on our local Facebook page. I tried to post it but can't locate it again.
Yeah, they have a few on there. The one I bought only had 4.5 hours on it, like new.

/ Self powered Front End Loader Snow Blower ? #19  
Here one on For sale on Facebook in Calumet MI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATV/UTV Snowblower​

$3,500
Listed 3 days ago in Calumet, MI

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
48” Bercomac two stage snowblower with 23hp Kohler engine. Has upgraded high torque clutch and improved drive belt system.
1698408060943.jpeg

Yes I have the 48 inch Bercomac but it has a 20 hp Honda motor, electric shoot and rotation. That one looks like it has quite a few hours on it, mine looks brand new and only has 4.5 hours.