She's on the way!!!!

/ She's on the way!!!! #11  
NO, not another 5035 HST.....!!!!!!!! Now we will never ever get any more snow, all scared up to Northern Canada.... !!!!! [ :) ] [ post them pictures... ]

/ She's on the way!!!! #12  
Thanks, Ram. Would like to see pics as well

/ She's on the way!!!!
Oh geez, dealer called this morning. Seems there's been a screw up on the discount :(

The 0% buy down fee was removed, but they also took away the discount. I was also wrong on the amount of the discount, it was originally $1,000 for financing through Mahindra, not $2,000 as I posted. So, price ended up about $500 more than what I was originally quoted in October as a result of the change. I also have to add on the price to fill the tires, and the mandatory insurance that I did not include in my original post ($896 for 60 months) so out the door I'm looking at a tad under $35,000, not $33,000.

I still got the original October price on the tractor since he had it in stock. In addition to the change on the discount/buy down fee a 5% price increase on all tractors went into effect November 1.

Oh well, still getting it anyway and he should be loading it on the trailer as I type. Expected to arrive in about another 1.5 hours....(can you tell I'm excited?).

Also, the military discount and the dealer days discount can not be taken off the price, have to fill out the forms and wait for the refund check, so that's another $650 tacked on to the initial financing price. I'll just use that refund on one of the payments, so no big deal.

As for the programs, Mahindra updates/changes their programs quarterly as per my dealer. The current program took effect at the end of October.

/ She's on the way!!!! #14  
Congratulations! Delivery day a new tractor is one not to forget. Have fun!

/ She's on the way!!!!
It's here!!! It's here!!!! Woooooo!!!

Unfortunately, no pics yet. It was pouring rain when he got here and almost dark. Unloaded it, went over the controls, signed the papers and then I coerced the wife into backing her car out of the garage so the new baby had a dry place to sleep.

So I've driven it all of 20 feet so far. One thing I did notice, in mid and high range that HST sure does whine loud, but in low it's dead quiet.

So, when the rain clears up I'll get some pics for sure.

Oh, and not only did I get a hat, I got TWO hats...and a calendar! :cool2:

/ She's on the way!!!! #16  
Is the calendar with hot women or just hot tractors?

/ She's on the way!!!! #18  
TWO HATS!!!! :duh: A CALENDER!!!!! :muttering:

/ She's on the way!!!!
Still no pics, but I got her nice and dirty/muddy today. Probably should have waited for things to dry out but I just couldn't wait. Mowed a little with it, got it stuck in the mud in 2WD, stuck her in 4WD and drove right out. Then I went behind the barn and played with the FEL leveling down a slope that had a large heaped up pile on it.

Man oh man, that HST is the stuff! So,so easy to drive, so precise and so convenient. Need to scoot up an inch, no sweat. Direction changes are instant and smooth, no fiddling with a clutch or gear changes. Nice! I love my new tractor.

If the weather guys are right we're in for a foot or better of snow in the next couple days so I'll just have to get out there and clear the drive way, oh darn. :thumbsup: