Shopping for a 15' Bushhog

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #11  
i almost got a kodiak 10' mower when I got my howse 10'\
\they were within a couple hundred in price.. howse was a lil cheaper.. though did look better on the welds. was closer too..

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog
Verticaltrx said:
Also take a look at Kodiak. I wouldn't say they are top quality, but pretty decent. I have a Kodiak 5' cutter that I have mowed hundreds of acres with and it hasn't given me any trouble. FWIW, I've seen some new-old-stock Woods BW180's in tractorhouse for $10-12K, I think they were way down south though.

Yeah everything is cheaper where there is a higher demand. I'll look into Kodiak but as of right now I don't know who sells them locally and couldn't get their web site to load.

Last edited:
Also I talked to a Deere dealer that was trying to trade with a guy who was looking for a new CX15. Claimed to be with in $500 of making the trade. I must admit I've never seen a CX15 but they've got to be leaps and bounds over the MX model I've used in the past.

Found out that the local rental place sells Kodiak cutters but 8' is the biggest they've ever stocked. Waiting to hear back on a price.

Got a guy looking on CL and I'm still searching Tractor House for any and all brands.

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #15  
if they are a kodiak dealer.. I bet they'd bring in a 10'er on their next order if you bought it. might save freight!

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #16  
This is from North Raleigh , NC. IF not too far from you
15' woods for $5500
Woods Bush Hog

Not mine, just noticed it while browsing.

Last edited:
   / Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #17  
one other thing to point out.

15' hog is on the cusp of the 1000 rpm vs 540 rpm pto issue.

make sure your mower matches your pto.

Soundguy said:
one other thing to point out.

15' hog is on the cusp of the 1000 rpm vs 540 rpm pto issue.

make sure your mower matches your pto.

Good point. I am aware however others might not be.

Burtonbr said:
This is from North Raleigh , NC. IF not too far from you
15' woods for $5500

Thank you Sir.
That is about a 4 hour drive. I may call tomorrow but will probably try for something closer. I like to look prior to buying.

The dealer with the 15' Rhino called back and said he would deliver it for $7,500. I told him I'd let him know after the New Year.