Shopping for a 15' Bushhog

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #21  
post pics :)

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog
post pics :)

Oh I will.

The Deere CX15 is still in the running if the guy ever brings it in to trade, which is for sure going to, he's just taking his sweet time.

How does the $7500 price sound for the Rhino? That's $300 less than he started out with. Includes new stump jumpers, blades and ~55 mile delivery the next time they have a truck coming this way.

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #23  
i'm a used guy myself.. but knowing how spendy new batwings are.. if it's in newish shape.. that don't sound too bad.

i'm a used guy myself.. but knowing how spendy new batwings are.. if it's in newish shape.. that don't sound too bad.

I hope it looks as good as I remember it did. LOL

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #25  
post some pics when ya get it!

post some pics when ya get it!

Ask and ye shall receive!

Ok I was wrong it is a SE model, not a SD. Not sure of the difference.

It's got used aircraft tires, belts instead of chains (some of which are missing), good paint, good hoses and brand new blades, stump jumpers and SMV. According to the stickers it was sold new by one of our advertisers, CCM.

I looked it over after running it a while and found no leaks on the gear boxes or hoses. It has no unusual vibrations or noises in the drivelines/gear boxes what so ever.

I'm not sure what it weighs, it's not too heavy but you can tell its back there. The little 9540 was able to clip right along (pun intended) in low 6th and 5th gears on slightly rolling pasture with out pulling its guts out and the temp gauge never bothered to move above normal.

I was amazed at how much faster I got done verses using a 8' disc mower even though the ground speed was slower.

As far as a used bush hog goes I believe it's in pretty good shape. Let me know what you all think!

image-745142555.jpg

image-1988057889.jpg

image-4022583173.jpg

Last edited:
   / Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #27  
Very Nice!

Very Nice!

Thanks.

I want to pick up a few jobs this summer (as if I won't have enough to do already) and hope to make it pay for itself over a few years time. That's the plan anyway.

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #29  
good luck!

even if it don't pick up much extra.. it will be nice to have and use!

/ Shopping for a 15' Bushhog #30  
Just checking if you found your 15' Bat-Wing. I have a 2010 15' Land Pride RCR 3515 that has been shop kept & used < 10 ~ 15 hrs. Asking $9,500. We live in Central Arkansas. About to put in the local paper. Soot me an email address & I'll send some pictures.

Thanks