Shortened Joystick to Ease Getting Off-BX

/ Shortened Joystick to Ease Getting Off-BX #31  
I had cut it off my b7800 when I first got it. Done the BX after the wife ( my 4X4X4 ) had ran it for awhile. Both are about even with the steering wheel. I like mine shorter I seem to do better with the loader. I can get off on the right real easy, the 4X4X4 still can't roll off the right, there is no step on that side.

Somehow, 4x4x4 isn't computing, for me. Is there a synonym?

/ Shortened Joystick to Ease Getting Off-BX #33  
Yes, 4'wide X 4' front to back X 4' tall.
I read this and the previous post 4 times and keep coming to the conclusion that you are talking about the wife. I was thinking a half cord of wood.

/ Shortened Joystick to Ease Getting Off-BX #34  
Thanks for posting the photos. Cool idea. Glad to see I am not the only one who is politically incporrect by leaving the folding portion of my way too tall folding ROPS off. I have the BX24TLB and I suppose they made it that tall for the backhoe operation. Just a PITA for me.

Zenosan

I 2nd that ROPS deal Im going to shorten mine then reinstall it but for now it is OFF the machine

/ Shortened Joystick to Ease Getting Off-BX #35  
I 2nd that ROPS deal Im going to shorten mine then reinstall it but for now it is OFF the machine

I would like to see photos of this if you do it. I had a BX 2200 and the ROPS was just fine. I also currently have a B7500 and it's ROPS is just fine also. But the BX24 looks ridiculus and prevents me from driving it into the garage without first lowering it when I want to do some little service tweak. Hence it is off most of the time. I only put it back on when I think I will be doing something risky.

/ Shortened Joystick to Ease Getting Off-BX #36  
I would like to see photos of this if you do it. I had a BX 2200 and the ROPS was just fine. I also currently have a B7500 and it's ROPS is just fine also. But the BX24 looks ridiculus and prevents me from driving it into the garage without first lowering it when I want to do some little service tweak. Hence it is off most of the time. I only put it back on when I think I will be doing something risky.
I will when we do it should be soon