Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas?

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #91  
I bought my Bad Boy 4035H (rebranded Branson 3515H) from UVC Powersports in Alvin, Texas. It came with a full tank of fuel and the dealership was also extremely responsive to a small warranty issue that i encountered about 1 week later. I also received 3-4 hats when I made my purchase, a neccesity for those of us that are follicly-challenged.
follicly-challenged.😂😂😂😂😂 Almost spit my cereal out!☮️✌🏻

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #92  
I bought my Bad Boy 4035H (rebranded Branson 3515H) from UVC Powersports in Alvin, Texas.
First of all welcome! Although I'm not exactly a veteran here.

I too bought from UVC in Alvin, Texas. I got a Mule and a Massey 1760M.

At the time I was given a RTIC cooler with their logo on it. It's small, only big enough for a couple of 6 packs.

They were at one time giving away Bibles and shotguns, the owner seems to shift gears alot.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #93  
When your dealer dropped off your tractor, did it have a full tank of gas?

Did you get a hat, or anything else?

Did those decisions change/influence your perception of your dealer?
Hat and a full tank. With a complete run-down on how it works and best practices. A good dealer gives good customer service.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #94  
I think gas in a diesel would be a whole other story Yeeeeek!
A few years ago a store clerk told me that somebody had come in and put gas in their Mercedes. Her boyfriend is an excellent diesel mechanic, so she called him and he told her to dump a couple of quarts of oil in the tank, drive the 20 miles to his house and he would drain the tank, clean the filters and get the woman back on the road again.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #95  
When your dealer dropped off your tractor, did it have a full tank of gas?

Did you get a hat, or anything else?

Did those decisions change/influence your perception of your dealer?
I got a full tank of fuel, two hats and a shirt and free delivery.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #96  
My 4105 came with a full tank... I also received a ball-cap AND a Jacket. When they delivered the remainder of my implements there was a 'gratuitous' ballast box!

Both my D110 and now Z355E came fully fuelled + a ball-cap for each.

All of my purchases have been from the same JD dealership.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #97  
My Kubota came with a full tank, a hat, and free delivery. It also had a 460 rancher chainsaw in it...but I paid for that. They just delivered it by placing it in the cab. Convenient. It came with some oil and all the manuals tho. :)

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #98  
If the hats have any organic matter you may want to skip the dishwasher; dishwasher detergent is designed to dissolve organic stuff, not just wash it.
My hats get dirt mostly from organic dirt and sweat, which makes the dishwasher a pretty good choice for cleaning. It does take the color out, but that seems to be the case no matter how you wash a hat. They do seem to maintain their shape better with dishwasher washing compared to other many other methods. Hand washing works pretty good too if it isn't too dirty.
Where else can you find discussions on methods for washing your favorite tractor cap other than TractorByNet:rolleyes:

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #99  
Well Kubota is now throwing in a free phone app to go with the free hat. I received the email today.
1665599315000.png

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #100  
My hats get dirt mostly from organic dirt and sweat, which makes the dishwasher a pretty good choice for cleaning. It does take the color out, but that seems to be the case no matter how you wash a hat. They do seem to maintain their shape better with dishwasher washing compared to other many other methods. Hand washing works pretty good too if it isn't too dirty.
Where else can you find discussions on methods for washing your favorite tractor cap other than TractorByNet:rolleyes:
Lately I get so sweaty (bleah) that I wear a bandana or a keffiyeh. Bandana works great under helmets if needed (chainsaw or welding helmet), keffiyeh will actually block sun off my face pretty well by itself (+ beard and sunglasses, there's barely any skin showing). I got lucky with a dozen pretty decent bandanas on amz for just over a buck each and they're slightly larger than the traditional ones so they act as a do-rag perfectly.