Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas?

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #111  
Anything that I buy new I expect it to be ready to go, and I am better not seeing it on the bill. I had quotes from dealers where (not tractor dealer) you saw on the bill x amount for gas, x amount for plats and the list goes on and that just turn me off, just tell me the final price. Because initially you get quotes from dealer A and dealer B, dealer A will say this equipment is this price and you say ''ho that a good deal compared to dealer B but dealer B is the units price out the door that fuel up, tax in, and everything else, so now you are comparing apples and oranges. I almost got fooled before so now I always specified... Hats and T shirt are the dealer best interest in my opinion its good advertising and a simple act of appreciations, if they don't give it I usually ask for one and they always gladly provide it.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #112  
Many of you have commented on, "It's the little things that matter". You are right and it brings back fond memories.

Remember years ago gas stations went from free air to a little compressor where you dropped quarters in for air?

The car dealership I worked for always had a hose hanging on the side of the shop, with a "Free Air" sign. Even after the gas stations moved to charging for air, that hose is hanging on the side of our building 24 hours per day, for anyone to use it.

It is amazing when I wear my dealership jacket how many people tell me, "Hey! You guys are the ones with the free air."

People will pay high dollar for new cars and trucks, and the thing they remember most clearly is that we have free air.

It really is the small things. . .

Last edited: