Should I be nervous?

/ Should I be nervous? #21  
If you need another tractor and are happy with your Indian Mahindra, but not happy with your current Mahindra dealer options, then why rule out an Indian JD because it's made in India. They're as good as Mahindras, and you just praised Deere's parts and service support. Plus, the prices aren't bad on the Indian built Deeres--they're the economy line. If you want a U.S. built Deere under 70hp, you can get it, you just have to be willing to pay the premium.

/ Should I be nervous? #22  
The 4505 DI is still having shifting issues- no low range after spraying lube down the shaft and changing fluid. My dealer is not stocking tractors and is dropping the mahindras. I lost my personal face to face with the dealer I bought the 6500 with. Last time I tryed to call the shop they said they threw out the 4505 shop books. I am still buying parts for now, but the owner is struggling with what to do since he has alot of mahindra owners out there. I know I can buy parts from the good folks here online and get their help. Compare this though to the Zetor networking and the Deere every corner you turn there is a dealer and a parts house and folks willing to help you through your problems face to face.

Say what???
Sounds like I wouldn't buy anything from that dealer if he is throwing out books!! what doesn't he think he will ever get one of these tractors back to work on when the the warranty has expired?
Sound like he only wants to sell new machines..let me quess he doesn't work on any broke down New Hollands?
I think this dealer has issues not Mahindra.

/ Should I be nervous? #23  
I agree Mr Wallace.
The Mahindra is a good tractor. Time will tell. I talked to another Mahindra dealer today about some of his other equipment (bushhog). I'll try ot keep a postive attitude and get the support and advice I need from you all.