Sidewall Damage - Chunk Still Attached

/ Sidewall Damage - Chunk Still Attached #11  
Ask your tyre shop if it can be vulcanised. The photo does not show exposed wires so you should be ok.

/ Sidewall Damage - Chunk Still Attached #12  
Ask your tyre shop if it can be vulcanised. The photo does not show exposed wires so you should be ok.

Exactly what I was thinking. Use to be this service was widely available at tire shops.
This would be a permanent repair.
There is kits online to do this yourself if you are so inclined.

/ Sidewall Damage - Chunk Still Attached #13  
Is the tire a tube type tire or tubeless?

I'd probably glue it back together. Those GlueTread kits are more expensive than I'd expect, but the bare glue tubes are within reason as you probably don't need everything in the kit. I might hunt around for other types of glue too. I was thinking of a heavy glue, but any good vulcanizing tube glue would probably work,.

/ Sidewall Damage - Chunk Still Attached #14  
I would try some 3M automotive trim cement from a body/fender business; stuff is really sticky. I'm sure you could find it at NAPA

/ Sidewall Damage - Chunk Still Attached #15  
Part of the answer will be how you use the tractor, and what a day of downtime at the most inconvenient time and place would mean.

If you use the tractor lightly, the tire could be on the tractor for a very long time.

Heavy use may also sway your opinion, but perhaps it would simply wear out in a few years.