Simple Tool Box

/ Simple Tool Box #11  
Oh sure...try and cut me out of it!!! /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Kevin

/ Simple Tool Box #12  
OK, we will divvy it up. I claim the OnStar system rights (nothing like monthly fees to keep up revenue /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif). Let you guys figure out who gets the other patents.

Roy

/ Simple Tool Box
Sorry Kevin... we'll make sure you get a share. There'll be plenty to go around. And what makes it nice for me is that all I wanted was a little toolbox for wrenches 'n chains 'n now I can carry all sorts of stuff and get paid for it too /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Now... I'm wonder'n if maybe we ought to think about offering long and short wheelbase trunks? You know... for the big tractors that want to carry spare compacts! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Simple Tool Box #14  
<font color=blue>All tractors should come with a trunk </font color=blue>

<font color=blue> Then we would have a place for the CD changer, VCR, DVD, space saver spare and OnStar unit</font color=blue>

Are you guys kidding or what….? Harv, Bird and I have had these things on our tractors since God was a kid…/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Go ahead Harv & Bird just tell them it’s so…/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Harv... go ahead and post a picture just to show them.../w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Simple Tool Box #15  
<font color=blue>Unfortunately, the "B" series is considered somewhat of a "fancy" tractor.</font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Oh no!!! I got me a yuppie tractor with a toolbox!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

<font color=blue>hidden smokestacks</font color=blue>

Are you sure we're talking about the same tractor? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

The GlueGuy

/ Simple Tool Box #16  
Hell they made a bid step forward (I think) when they put the cup holder on the BX2200. /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Dr Dan

/ Simple Tool Box #17  
Hey Hey Hey,

Let's not start up that cup holder thing again! I got me some of them magic magnets to make my own magnetic cup and the very next day, that Russian Satellite was sucked right out of the sky!

Coincidence? I think not! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

John Bud

/ Simple Tool Box #18  
FarmerBob -

I have the L2500DT, which is pretty much the same tractor you have. The first thing I did when I got it was to mount a cheapo toolbox (orange, of course) on the right fender. Didn't even drill holes in the tractor -- just used the ones that were already there.

Then I went nuts and built a magnetic ROPS rack which can hold a variety of things, but mostly I carry an ammo box or two. Those have got to be the best darn tote boxes you could imagine.

You can see the ROPS rack with one ammo box and a back view of the toolbox in this picture. And although it's kind of in the background, here's another view showing the toolbox.

Other folks have come up with some pretty neat ideas, too. I'm sure you'll find a solution soon. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Simple Tool Box #19  
<font color=blue>Harv... go ahead and post a picture</font color=blue>

Well ... okay! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Don't have a good shot of the DVD player 'n' stuff, but here's a picture of the other things I carry on the ROPS rack. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Simple Tool Box #20  
How does one keep the monkeys from raiding the open bar? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Roy