Simple Tool Box

/ Simple Tool Box #21  
Harv,
Thanks for the pictures.
What is that implement you are using for pulling out the tree?
TIA,
Bob

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SootyBob on 04/25/01 09:43 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ Simple Tool Box #22  
SootyBob -

The mysterious implement is just clamp-on bucket forks set close together with chain wrapped around them and the tree. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Simple Tool Box
Good think'n Harv. I've kinda been toy'n with the idea of mounting a long toolbox between the narrow part of the ROPS. I did that with my B7100 a few years back and it worked quite well. Kept it out of harms way and also held a bunch more than the little built-in side compartment on the 7100. Thanks for the pics. When I finish this engineering project I'll send ya pics /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Simple Tool Box
Hey Glu...
It's ok to be a yuppie. We still think you're a nice guy /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Us ole suthun boys kinda got used to the no frills tractors of yester'year and just kant git used to all them fancy gizmos 'n ergonometric stuff they're put'n on tractors now. Shucks... I can remember when I wuz a young whipper-snapper sit'n on an Oliver 1800 pull'n a 10-row disk 12 hours a day. I'd come home with 2-inches of dust stand'n on top of my ears and saddle sores like you kant imagine. Them were the good ole days. Now they got bucket seats 'n consoles with air condition 'n beverage bar 'n autopilot. And who wants to listen to an ole CD when you can relax to the clatter of a good diesel engine and the hum of a 540 PTO? It just kant be no fun if you ain't sweat'n /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

My L2600 has lots more gizmos than that old Oliver, but I still hafta straddle that tranny box 'n shift them gears, and it makes me feel like I'm ride'n a tractor 'stead of luxury car /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Simple Tool Box #25  
I like your idea. Have a lot of those orange toolboxes around. Curious thou, what is mounted on the back of your tractor, it looks like it is hooked up to your 3pt.
Noticed you pulling out a tree. Have you tried the notched 2X10 and a chain. Does not use the bucket or 3pt. You just drive off, slowly of course.

/ Simple Tool Box #27  
Now, I'm a little confused. A notched 2x10 to pull a tree without using the bucket or the 3 pt? How do you do that?

Dave

/ Simple Tool Box #28  
Hey, thanks for the pix!! That tool rack outta hold a fly rod for fishing my neighbors pond after I move some more of the dirt pile for him!

This place is a wealth of info. By the way, do you buy your monkeys locally or do you have to order by catalog?

b249

/ Simple Tool Box #29  
Harv, I never get tired of looking at you pictures. You have a lot of good ideal's. Keep them coming please.

/ Simple Tool Box #30  
You said "cupholder"? Now that's what I need. How'd you do it? What I really need is something to teach me how to use all these implements! My kubota3010 only came with maintenance stuff. Nothing else. Where can I find all this imfo? Help!
dtouch