Skid plate

/ Skid plate #111  
   / Skid plate #113  
Less work and hassle to make a new one.

Yeah, I figured as much- can you make me one since you've made a few, or should I look closer to home and just adjust the angle to fit my specific situation?
I wonder why there are as many variations on the angle on the frame piece?

/ Skid plate #114  
Coyote I don't have any more blanks to start with. I had a few cut by a metal shop but used them all.

The dimensions in Bob's CAD are accurate except for the attachment point angle. All you need besides the 3/16 blanks are a press brake, drill press and welder. You could skip the welder and just bolt them together too. Any metal shop could cut the blanks and put the 30 degree bend in. Even a hand drill could be used for further assembly though a drill press is easier. If you have a welder you can make one up without the press brake just by welding a piece at the 30 deg angle.

/ Skid plate #115  
Commander this thread scan down ti bobs pics

/ Skid plate #116  
Commander this thread scan down ti bobs pics

Looks like I'm skrewedd. Now I have a plate I paid a lot to ship here and it won't work.:censored:

/ Skid plate #118  
Not sure yet, just going by what we discussed previously in this thread- seems that plate was supposed to go to the scrap pile- I should have come back here to determine what the case was before having it shipped. Now I may have to re-engineer it or start fresh, don't know yet....:confused3:

/ Skid plate #119  
Not sure yet, just going by what we discussed previously in this thread- seems that plate was supposed to go to the scrap pile- I should have come back here to determine what the case was before having it shipped. Now I may have to re-engineer it or start fresh, don't know yet....:confused3:

If the angle is off grind the mount off and reposition it. IT made me a new one cause I can't weld.

/ Skid plate #120  
Yeah, I get what will need to be done. I don't have welding equip any more.