Front-End Loader Skid steer quick attach adapter

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #71  
   / Skid steer quick attach adapter #72  
In another one of his post he referenced the $2000 Titan stiff arm backhoe attachment , because he could not afford the Kioti backhoe and subframe. Of course the CE attachments skid steer backhoe weight far too much for the front end of his tractor and of course costs more than the proper Kioti backhoe and subframe.

The stiff arm backhoe would not work good on a tractor.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #73  

I would think it would be pretty darn frustrating to use. If you had any serious digging to do.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #74  

I would think it would be pretty darn frustrating to use. If you had any serious digging to do.

I think a Paumco shovel attachment would work about as good, and a heck of a lot cheaper. At least you could offset it a bit to maybe see what you were digging.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #75  
I think a Paumco shovel attachment would work about as good, and a heck of a lot cheaper. At least you could offset it a bit to maybe see what you were digging.

or if he had $2,000 to spend on a backhoe he could just rent for a while for that kind of money.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #77  
Yep, or a mini ex..

I know a guy that rented a John Deere 310 from Sunbelt and drove it over 20 miles to his house:laughing:

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #79  
I honestly think that stiff arm backhoe even on a skid steer would be pretty useless, digging would be a very slow and irritating process. Far better off renting a large backhoe for a few days or saving up and getting a subframe mount, since there is no rear remotes, hydraulics would need to be installed or a pto pump used.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #80  
I honestly think that stiff arm backhoe even on a skid steer would be pretty useless, digging would be a very slow and irritating process.

Yes, it would.