Front-End Loader Skid steer quick attach adapter

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #81  
I hope I can bump this up to ask a specific question.

I have both a JD210LE FEL and a Case Construction King 850 backhoe. I'd like to install an adapter plate so I can use SS attachments. I'd prefer to put it on the Case.

Anyone have any sources they can share?

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #82  

I have both a JD210LE FEL and a Case Construction King 850 backhoe. I'd like to install an adapter plate so I can use SS attachments. I'd prefer to put it on the Case.

Try these guys. Adaptor Plate

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #83  
Great my friend. Thank you.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #85  

Call EA they are a dealer: WR Long Attachments For Sale Online!

ea.JPG

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #86  
I'm told that these are really for thew small units. Not for commercial construction equipment. Too heavy duty for the implements. But I think I'm still going to pursue this. I'm not looking at this for heavy duty work. Right now I need to do some concrete. Skid steer equipment has a really nice variety of stuff. A concrete mixer is one of those items.

I'm not looking for a permanent solution to something, just more options.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #87  
Does anyone have a link to the actual dimensions of the SSQA on the loader side? i can find the plate info easy and back engineer it sure but i'd rather be right the first go, and 2hrs of searching has not reviled a useful source.

I refuse to pay that kind of money for something i can simply build from trimmings under my bench.

Thanks all.

/ Skid steer quick attach adapter #88  
Does anyone have a link to the actual dimensions of the SSQA on the loader side? i can find the plate info easy and back engineer it sure but i'd rather be right the first go, and 2hrs of searching has not reviled a useful source.

I refuse to pay that kind of money for something i can simply build from trimmings under my bench.

Thanks all.
This drawing gives the needed dimensions:

Tractor QA.jpg

SSS QA.jpg

QTK1.jpg

s-l1000.jpg

Attachments

• SSQA specs.jpg
    SSQA specs.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 534
   / Skid steer quick attach adapter #90  
I have a older FEL (Kelley 500) with a single dump cylinder; what are the pros and cons on building an SSQA adapter for it? Would it be better to convert the FEL to have two dump cylinders?