Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over?

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #141  
Why are people cutting grass on a steep slope do you all hate tall grass that much?

Around here if you do not keep grass mowed you get stuff growing there besides grass. Around here it usually starts with Himalayan blackberry which can have 1 inch canes 30 feet long and grow to 2 stories high. A pain to remove. Other parts of the country have their particular invasives. If it was just grass most could live with that.

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #142  
   / Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #143  
I don’t know, stationary peloton, pilo-tin?

We have talked about steep slopes and tall grass, still looking for thoughts on TRACTORs on slopes and brush hogging.

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #145  
Around here if you do not keep grass mowed you get stuff growing there besides grass. Around here it usually starts with Himalayan blackberry which can have 1 inch canes 30 feet long and grow to 2 stories high. A pain to remove. Other parts of the country have their particular invasives. If it was just grass most could live with that.

A few years ago I kept listening to people whining about blackberries. Big deal. We have blackberries, too. What's so hard? Just brush hog them down! Then they educated me on the one's you're talking about. YIKES! Whole 'nuther thing. Not the same at all. What a mess to deal with.

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #146  
I enjoyed this video... must be similar to being sent to the gulags, with all the manual labor and such...

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #147  
I think my little PT425 could still make a go of that, though. :)

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #148  
I enjoyed this video... must be similar to being sent to the gulags, with all the manual labor and such...

Wow, looks like kudzu in Georgia. is this an ad for some power tools, Moss?

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #149  
Vines about thumb or finger size.

Blackberry_thorns.jpg

They would take over this property if I didn't keep fighting them.

Bruce

/ Slope...what is safe?? Anyone here ever roll over? #150  

Relatively small patch and it will look the same as it was at the beginning in a years time. Maybe two. The roots can’t be killed, only slowed down for a short time :D