Is this a scam? Smells

/ Smells
Its funny how really stupid people think everybody is more stupid than they are.
I have seen this type of scam before. They try to make you feel confortable while they stick it to you.
I'm betting Nancy will start trying to wiggle a little.
Below is the latest email and my reply.

Subject: Re: KUBOTA L-4350 4X4 COMPACT DIESEL TRACTOR - $2800

Bill,

The price is firm $2800 even you come to pick it up even you want it shipped.I think is fair that you pay $2800 as shipping is my responsibility.I want to tell you that we will use eBay in this transaction in order for both of us to be 100% protected and insured by them.They are responsible for the security of this transaction and you have nothing to be worried about.Don`t worry this transaction is legit and all your funds are fully insured by their company.

You will have 5 days of inspection period as I told you in my first email from the moment it is delivered at your address .I think 5 days is enough for you to make a decision if you keep the tractor or not.If you don`t like my tractor,you notify eBay and send it back on my cost.

I just need your full name and address so I can open a case .(with no further obligation or fees).

Have a nice day!
Nancy

Hi Nancy
As I said in my last email, I must see the tractor and will pay cash and provide my own shipping.
Please send an address to look at the tractor.
Don`t worry this transaction is legit and will be cash, in person .
I will not need 5 days to inspect the tractor.
If you insist on shipping the tractor to me that is ok and I will send the money after looking at it or send the tractor back to you.
The offer of $2900 is firm .
I just need your full address and phone number to contact you so I can see the tractor.
Bill

/ Smells #22  
it's funny the BS answers they come up with. as if they think that you can't check the facts or something..

soundguy