SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!!

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #11  
Sheesh! If y'all can just put your California bashing on hold for a few microseconds, and realize that smoothies can be made with ice cream, strawberries and a few other types of berries, fruit such as banannas and peaches, and yes even some >gasp< yogurt, you can make a delicious yummy cold treat that is wonderful to slurp!

We have those all the time, I look forward to the next one. No need to make it into a medicinal bitter compound. Yes, there are some who advocate that, but you wouldn't follow their advice for other foods and health habits either.

Oh, nevermind, Californians like them so they cannot be good. Go back to whatever it is you're ingesting for pleasure, we really do not care out here on the left coast.

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #12  
Sheesh! If y'all can just put your California bashing on hold for a few microseconds, and realize that smoothies can be made with ice cream, strawberries and a few other types of berries, fruit such as banannas and peaches, and yes even some >gasp< yogurt, you can make a delicious yummy cold treat that is wonderful to slurp!
Okay, Ill add some strawberries to the chocolate ice cream and Mud Slide.

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #13  
I tried smoothies. A no go for me at first. But now, I know how it is supposed to work. It is in the ingredients. I start with a Baskin-Robbins chocolate shake, then add a straw. It is very nice and refreshing.

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #14  
My go to for breakfast several days a week: 1 banana, 6 frozen strawberries and another fruit: blueberry, mango, marion berries, etc. Add two scoops of Orgain protein powder ( chocolate for me, vanilla for wife), a glug or 2 of almond milk. Blend until smooth, yum!
I have never had the urge to add salad to mine, it is after all a FRUIT smoothie!

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #15  
Never heard of marion berries before, I see they are a type if black berries.

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #16  
My Smoothie with crunch: Take a Hershey Almond nugget..... open wrapper, place in mouth. Notice the smooth chocolate taste as said nugget starts to melt in your mouth (not in your hand).... work it down to the almonds that are in it and crunch on them.

Works every time!

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #17  
I tried a smoothie for the first time.
I have lots of lettuce from the garden so I got a head and a banana and an apple and some honey & salt and made a smoothie Yaaayyyyy~!!!

No.

It was not good. It stunk. I didn't make it past the first taste.

I know I know if the damn things were any good you'd think they'd have been invented long before this.
Fads. This one probably started in California where some hot bodied lovely faced yoga instructor with all the brains of a fruit fly decided to try something new and her clients all got swept up into this horrid concoction that she likely claimed (without any science) is supposed to cleanse you (as if the liver and kidneys were not already doing a great job) and to nourish you because hey! if a carrot or apple is good a whole bag of 'em must be great for you and honey because - - - - BEES 'r sumpin'.
You used the incorrect ingredients...

Try this.

You can use frozen strawberries instead of ice, too.

Ingredients​

3/4 cup tequila
1/4 cup triple sec
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
1/3 cup water
3/4 cup frozen limeade
2 cups ice

Instructions​

1. Place all ingredients into the 72-ounce Pitcher in the order listed.
  2. PULSE 3 times then select Speed 3 and blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #18  
I dont think I've ever heard of anyone using lettuce in a smoothie?
Maybe start with ice, banana and strawberries.

Or just buy some of these from the store, this is one of my favorites...

GUEST_ba11a225-5fd5-477a-a6ce-47154c517028

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #19  
You put lettuce in your smoothie? never even heard of that. Spinach is great though.

I like smoothies in principal. First sip is great. Then after a couple I am completely over it and done.

/ SMOOTHIE~!!!!!!! #20  
I dont think I've ever heard of anyone using lettuce in a smoothie?
Maybe start with ice, banana and strawberries.

Or just buy some of these from the store, this is one of my favorites...

GUEST_ba11a225-5fd5-477a-a6ce-47154c517028
I buy the members mark version of those at Sam's club in the variety pack.

Perfect individual size